Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina-Duke game is in a day or two

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/spiderman-faggots/there-it-goes-the-last-fuck-i-give-thumb.jpg[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As a UNC fan, unfortunately feel the same :'(

Posted · Report post

You give a fug, you give about a million fugs rscott. You just know your fate.

Posted · Report post

a state fan making a thread about how much he doesn't care about a UNC/Duke game.......
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2cwshgi.jpg[/img]

and for what it's worth, Duke is gonna destroy us.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Dukes clearly the big favorite but if they have an off night shooting 3s it could be close. Gonna need a lot from Hairston though and the defense needs to step up big time. This team plays great defense occasionally, but needs a much more consistent effort to hang with the elite teams- they tend to get complacent and lose focus on rotations which cant happen against a team that shoots like duke

Posted · Report post

Lol at the Duke fans getting excited to beat a team they SHOULD beat.

I think the unranked team has only won this game 4-5 times ever.

It can happen but prob won't.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1360678884' post='2132849']
Dukes clearly the big favorite but if they have an off night shooting 3s it could be close. Gonna need a lot from Hairston though and the defense needs to step up big time. This team plays great defense occasionally, but needs a much more consistent effort to hang with the elite teams- they tend to get complacent and lose focus on rotations which cant happen against a team that shoots like duke
[/quote]

As much trouble the Miami big guys are inside, Carolina got beat because UM couldn't miss from the perimeter.

And don't kid yourself- Dukes big guys make Miami's big guys look like Shaq and Kareem.

Curry has to be flawless if they're going to make a deep run in march.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1360671283' post='2132806']
You give a fug, you give about a million fugs rscott. You just know your fate.
[/quote]
True.... I hope somehow UNC makes the upset but I just don't see it happening.... especially at Cameron

Posted · Report post

Should i pay 300.00 a ticket to go? Any thoughts?

Posted · Report post

Lol u don't have $300
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1360685661' post='2132958']
As much trouble the Miami big guys are inside, Carolina got beat because UM couldn't miss from the perimeter.

And don't kid yourself- Dukes big guys make Miami's big guys look like Shaq and Kareem.

Curry has to be flawless if they're going to make a deep run in march.
[/quote]

True, but their 3 pt shooters were wide open because UNC couldnt count on their bigs to defend 1 on 1 in the post, so we collapsed on the guy in the paint and did a poor job of rotating to cover the perimeter.

Duke's bigs arent as good as Miami, but Plumlee will be a tough matchup (could lead to big minutes for Hubert, which is obviously bad for offense) and their guards penetrate well. UNC will have to be much more active defensively to beat duke

Posted · Report post

I'm having trouble on deciding who to go for in this game. Duke obviously favored, but I wouldn't be surprised if UNC puts something together to make it a good game.