Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More about the renovations

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like Ralphie and his secret decoder when I'm trying to read those ribbons.

Then I get distracted by a plane and forget what I'm trying to read, and have to wait 10 more minutes before it cycles through again.

Posted

Add cushioning, heaters, massagers and built in panther themed ipad minis to every seat plz and thx

Posted

Same. I'd rather hold it in and fug my intestines up before using a public restroom.

You guys have not mastered the art of the crouching sh!t, obviously.

Posted

How do we know the guy didn't have a deal with the wife?

"Honey, if they lose to these f****** Falcons one more time, just kill me."

And she did.

Posted

For that kind of money we ought to be able to build a retractable roof so we can keep BOA an outside stadium while making sure we can hold a superbowl and deal with crappy weather.

Posted

For that kind of money we ought to be able to build a retractable roof so we can keep BOA an outside stadium while making sure we can hold a superbowl and deal with crappy weather.

New Jersey is getting the next Super Bowl in an open air stadium... and I hope there's a fuggin' blizzard just to fug up the NFL.

Detroit hosted a Super Bowl in their dome not that long ago and it was still delayed because the snow slowed traffic and people couldn't get to the place in time.