#91 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

He's not suppose to. He is a possession WR that's is suppose to help move the Chains. Smith and Murphy was suppose to be the vertical threat. Not to mention the Oline couldn't block long enough for those routes anyway.

Sorry, but I still believe we need a heir to Smitty. We cannot place everything on him anymore. Look at how explosive ATL's offense was after they added Jones.

#92 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Sorry, but I still believe we need a heir to Smitty. We cannot place everything on him anymore. Look at how explosive ATL's offense was after they added Jones.

We do but it's not a must this year. And are you talking about the same explosive offense that couldn't score in the 2nd half of 2 playoffs games and the same one that our non explosive offensive team should have beaten twice.

#93 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,642 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Put your money where your mouth is.

lol wut?

#94 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,642 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

murphy is supposed to be the weapon? bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhahahhahahaaaaaaaaa

#95 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

lol wut?

Is English a problem for you? You keep taking shots at my opinion well I'm willing to back mines up are you? Plain and Simple.

#96 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

We do but it's not a must this year. And are you talking about the same explosive offense that couldn't score in the 2nd half of 2 playoffs games and the same one that our non explosive offensive team should have beaten twice.

I'm talking about that offense, that ACTUALLY went to the playoffs, ya know, I would actually like that.

#97 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

I'm talking about that offense, that ACTUALLY went to the playoffs, ya know, I would actually like that.

So it was our WR fault we didn't make the playoffs? Because I can remember 3 games they weren't on the field when we lost.

#98 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

So it was our WR fault we didn't make the playoffs? Because I can remember 3 games they weren't on the field when we lost.

Adding a legit WR would make our offense explosive, and would take the weight off Cam knowing he has three different guys to go to that can make a play, what don't you understand? Do you not recall the Broncos game when NO ONE WAS OPEN even when he did have time?????????

#99 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,642 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Is English a problem for you? You keep taking shots at my opinion well I'm willing to back mines up are you? Plain and Simple.

lol i'm only taking shots at you're opinion because you act like it's the only one worth a poo. plain and simple.

how you planning on backing yours up and why is this so important to you? can't handle the idea that you might be wrong?

#100 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,642 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Adding a legit WR would make our offense explosive, and would take the weight off Cam knowing he has three different guys to go to that can make a play, what don't you understand? Do you not recall the Broncos game when NO ONE WAS OPEN even when did have time?????????

he's not getting it.

he'll just blame something else.

#101 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Is koolatluke related to Lafell? is he his neighbor or something?

#102 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Adding a legit WR would make our offense explosive, and would take the weight off Cam knowing he has three different guys to go to that can make a play, what don't you understand? Do you not recall the Broncos game when NO ONE WAS OPEN even when he did have time?????????

We did have a explosive offense when Chud and the Oline did their jobs. You don't remember leading the league in plays over 20 yards?

We must of watch 2 different Denver Games because I remember Cam getting ass raped by the Denver Pass rush after the Snap.

#103 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

newton was 50 PERCENT of that HIGH POWER offense in 2011.

when you count all the yac that the rbs and wrs had. so really he has to do everything with help from stew and smith here and there.

yes i agree they need to play call better but panthers TOP play makers are limited with stew being hurt and smith getting older.

lafell only had just over 200 yac. in 2011.

#104 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,541 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

This is my problem with you. This team has weapons. Chud just wasn't using them at the begining of the season. You keep forgetting this was a top 5 scoring offense (with the same WR you trash) a year ago. When Chud was a better playcaller. Now I'm not saying this team couldn't use a upgrade at WR or a successor to Smith. But it's not a do or die situation if we don't get a WR this year. The offense will be good with better Oline play and better play calling. Plus the way our Offense is now a 3 rd Wr isn't going to put up great numbers in it regardless. Look at all the other read option and Pistol teams and look at their 2nd and 3rd WR numbers. It won't be that much different then our WR numbers.

this team does have weapons. a 34 year old WR, and stud TE. in a passing league, you need more than that.yes the OL needs upgrades, but so does the WR depth.some of those sacks where coverage sacks, and times(not all) Cam would hold onto the ball was because no WR was open.

#105 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

lol i'm only taking shots at you're opinion because you act like it's the only one worth a poo. plain and simple.

how you planning on backing yours up and why is this so important to you? can't handle the idea that you might be wrong?

So I'm not allowed to state my opinion but you can on every thread you want to? Or is it I'm not allowed to disagree with your assessment of a situation?

Sounds hypocritical to me.

I've already told you I'll back my opinion up with $ will you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com