Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know you guys hate this but....

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, guy is a moron, and also, a terrible troll.

Like someone else said, those fans at the stadium that don't cheer, are FROM New York or one of those other northern states. People like you ARE the problem. Do you see the irony? There are too many corporate owned seats that bring in people that aren't even Panther fans. I appreciate you are watching from hundreds of miles away, but you are obviously clueless about the city of Charlotte and surrounding areas.

Posted

espn hates the panthers

Posted

a laptop stole cam

Posted

Chances are you're wrong and I don't dress like a 20 hipster. I instead dress like a normal person who's a physical therapist and makes 10 times more money than you do. I don't like baseball and hate the Yankees so good one. I had a ripped tank top but when I raped your mom she shredded the rip so I had to throw it out.

Wow at this cockpuppet. Staten Island is possibly one of the worst places in the US. Go get a fresh spray tan and get into a fight on the Ferry you fuging doucher.

1 person likes this

Posted

Chances are you're wrong and I don't dress like a 20 hipster. I instead dress like a normal person who's a physical therapist and makes 10 times more money than you do. I don't like baseball and hate the Yankees so good one. I had a ripped tank top but when I raped your mom she shredded the rip so I had to throw it out.

People who think rape is funny in any context do not belong on this board or any board for that matter.

You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself and if you aren't that says a great deal about you.

Regional slurs are one thing, trying to be funny about a violent act is something else again.

Posted

As a Panther who has seen us not have a franchise Qb for most of our existence it is hard to get worked up by that poll. Frankly I am glad he made the list. Anyone see Dalton and Gabbert or Mallett on that list. Those were his primary contemporaries. Kapernick was an afterthought who has done great. I wonder like Alex Smith would he be gteat in any system or in Harbaugh's.

As a Panther fan who has seen us not have a franchise Qb for most of our existence it is hard to get worked up by that poll. Frankly I am glad he made the list. Anyone see Dalton and Gabbert or Mallett on that list. Those were his primary contemporaries. Kapernick was an afterthought who has done great. I wonder like Alex Smith would Kapernick excel in any system or in Harbaugh's.

Posted

A physical therapist? Awwe how sweet...do you have a skirt to go along with it?

Posted

So in reality, you're giving happy endings, in the back of some shitty lil' massage parlor...

Posted

People who think rape is funny in any context do not belong on this board or any board for that matter.

You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself and if you aren't that says a great deal about you.

Regional slurs are one thing, trying to be funny about a violent act is something else again.

agreed. this guy has impotent douche written all over him.

guy starts talking about how much money he makes which is the first sign of actually having a small penis, but then talking about raping some guys mom in an attempt to show his "dominance" just shows he needs clinical help.

really sad excuse for a human in all facets from what i can tell and before he says "you don't know me" I'd say he's exposed enough of himself to let everyone know what he's about. great snapshot of who he is, imo. not anything else really needs to be known.

Posted

Hey it's a nice massage palor for your information. And I don't give happy ending because that's a hand job I have class I give blow jobs.

So in reality, you're giving happy endings, in the back of some shitty lil' massage parlor...

Posted

Small isn't a good word to describe my penis. I'd use a word more like non existent

agreed. this guy has impotent douche written all over him.

guy starts talking about how much money he makes which is the first sign of actually having a small penis, but then talking about raping some guys mom in an attempt to show his "dominance" just shows he needs clinical help.

really sad excuse for a human in all facets from what i can tell and before he says "you don't know me" I'd say he's exposed enough of himself to let everyone know what he's about. great snapshot of who he is, imo. not anything else really needs to be known.

Posted

No they said I look to "sexy" In a skirt i don't know. So I can't wear it anymore but sometimes I sneak it under my scrubs :)

A physical therapist? Awwe how sweet...do you have a skirt to go along with it?