Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewYork fan89

I know you guys hate this but....

52 posts in this topic

Haha you guys are literally ridiculous. Another thing to add just to annoy you, maybe if you hillbillies down there in Carolina made some noise we would win a home game. I'm home watching the Tampa bay game and Tampa in lined up on the 2 yard line attempting their 2 point conversions and the stadium is dead silent. Not a peep. Hillbillies need to learn how to cheer and make your team feel like the fans are in the game. 12th man that poo.

Percent chance that this guy wears jorts, a ribbed tank top, a NY Yankee gold chain, a Swatch, and LA Gear high tops with short socks?

Answer? 100%

5 people like this

Percent chance that this guy wears jorts, a ribbed tank top, a NY Yankee gold chain, a Swatch, and LA Gear high tops with short socks?

Answer? 100%

You forgot he doesn't know how to drive a car.

Answer? 100%

yeah, i guess if he's going to be such an ass that he starts calling out hillbillies we ought to just start calling him out to be the guido douche he probably is.

Chances are you're wrong and I don't dress like a 20 hipster. I instead dress like a normal person who's a physical therapist and makes 10 times more money than you do. I don't like baseball and hate the Yankees so good one. I had a ripped tank top but when I raped your mom she shredded the rip so I had to throw it out.

Answer? 100%

Wow, guy is a moron, and also, a terrible troll.

Like someone else said, those fans at the stadium that don't cheer, are FROM New York or one of those other northern states. People like you ARE the problem. Do you see the irony? There are too many corporate owned seats that bring in people that aren't even Panther fans. I appreciate you are watching from hundreds of miles away, but you are obviously clueless about the city of Charlotte and surrounding areas.

Chances are you're wrong and I don't dress like a 20 hipster. I instead dress like a normal person who's a physical therapist and makes 10 times more money than you do. I don't like baseball and hate the Yankees so good one. I had a ripped tank top but when I raped your mom she shredded the rip so I had to throw it out.

Wow at this cockpuppet. Staten Island is possibly one of the worst places in the US. Go get a fresh spray tan and get into a fight on the Ferry you fuging doucher.

1 person likes this

People who think rape is funny in any context do not belong on this board or any board for that matter.

You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself and if you aren't that says a great deal about you.

Regional slurs are one thing, trying to be funny about a violent act is something else again.