Photo
- - - - -

Rivera talks minority hiring and Cam Newton (Florio criticizes)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

Allies. Minorities need them. Gays, Women rights. It's more than just race and allies help the cause by speaking out as well. I don't fug anyone, I am a poor ass student going to college for as long as I can, see it's ok for you to group white people all in the group that doesn't get screwed but there are plenty of white poeple who get screwed too. Maybe for other reasons or for no reason. Call me a hypocrite all you want but it just shows what a poor judge you are because I am an active ally. Taking action by force is only going to reinforce unfound fears and sterotypes, and you'll start to move backwards. I'm done here because it's obvious I am talking to an extremist.

Well, whites and blacks are natural born enemies. There's no point in 'helping' each other. At least we can play sports together. Go cam!?

#62 Im-Alweys-R8

Im-Alweys-R8

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

are you a black man blueboy? serious question because you may have experieced the world differently so you have a customized opinion of things in america or in general?? have you been discriminated against sir??

#63 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

I studied history for 5 years dude. I know this we all come from Africa. Take a joke and lighten up a bit. Its not as bad as you think it is. And it's not as good as some people think it is. There's shades of grey with everything. Just relax. The video is meant as comedy. Louis C.K. is a smart comic he knows this.

I know it's meant as a joke but the less informed might take it literally. And one little correction, some of us partly came from Africa because hybridization play a large role in our physical difference. That's all.

#64 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

are you a black man blueboy? serious question because you may have experieced the world differently so you have a customized opinion of things in america or in general?? have you been discriminated against sir??

Just think of me as dude who is tired of hearing whites telling us race doesn't exist. It's like the wolf hiding in sheeps' wool. Don't like having my intelligence mocked. They're trying to sell us this happy world of sports idea where race doesn't exist as long as all the coaches are white.

And of course there is something wrong with people like me who points that out. After all, this a sports forum. How egregious of me.

#65 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

Just think of me as dude who is tired of hearing whites telling us race doesn't exist. It's like the wolf hiding in sheeps' wool. Don't like having my intelligence mocked. They're trying to sell us this happy world of sports idea where race doesn't exist as long as all the coaches are white.

And of course there is something wrong with people like me who points that out. After all, this a sports forum. How egregious of me.

Could you be much more ignorant. Looking back on your posts, you are part of the same uneducated populous, no matter what race, that keeps racism going. You should probably read your history books better, Egypt is Arabic and shares more with "white ancestry" then it does black. The owners want a team that wins, so don't try to pull this, only want white coaches bs. I think minority coaches have just as much chance to succeed, but how many lately have been successful? Denny Green, Crennel, Herm Edwards are three good examples of black coaches that received HC jobs after they repeatedly failed in the past, only to fail again. In the last 10 years, two minority coaches have won the Super Bowl, so don't tell me this is some conspiracy. Go out and do something for yourself, rather then whining that things are unfair and hoping to get a hand out.

#66 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

Could you be much more ignorant. Looking back on your posts, you are part of the same uneducated populous, no matter what race, that keeps racism going. You should probably read your history books better, Egypt is Arabic and shares more with "white ancestry" then it does black. The owners want a team that wins, so don't try to pull this, only want white coaches bs. I think minority coaches have just as much chance to succeed, but how many lately have been successful? Denny Green, Crennel, Herm Edwards are three good examples of black coaches that received HC jobs after they repeatedly failed in the past, only to fail again. In the last 10 years, two minority coaches have won the Super Bowl, so don't tell me this is some conspiracy. Go out and do something for yourself, rather then whining that things are unfair and hoping to get a hand out.

No. I'm speaking of ancient Egypt. Not modern day Egypt with the Arab invaders. You need to update your little high school white supremacy history book where whites were the first men that walked the earth. Hollywood really fugged up the mind of the public the last 60 years. and you can go eat feces because you're too dumb anyway to know it's not food.

#67 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,745 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

lol this thread.

#68 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,547 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:04 AM

Who victimized & exploited whites and exclude them from being coaches in a league where they're 70% of? I must have missed that part during my study of history.

And no, hope is not lost cause I believe sports and race aren't mutually exclusive. Sports will always be the field where white people try to prove their racial supremacy. And many whites believe black people are in the way in doing that.

I know, reality bites.

Not really.

But your posts do.

#69 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,859 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hey, look at race here, but not here. But ignore that I passed over a minority candidate myself.

Rivera should just feel lucky he wasn't fired after the season.

#70 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,319 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

I know it's meant as a joke but the less informed might take it literally. And one little correction, some of us partly came from Africa because hybridization play a large role in our physical difference. That's all.

this is the dumbest post i have ever read.

i'm finished with you.

#71 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

BlueBoy mad.

I can't believe he actually typed that whites and blacks are "natural born enemies". That is some fugged up thinking right there folks.

#72 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

wait, did i go to sleep and wake up in 1957?

#73 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

No. I'm speaking of ancient Egypt. Not modern day Egypt with the Arab invaders. You need to update your little high school white supremacy history book where whites were the first men that walked the earth. Hollywood really fugged up the mind of the public the last 60 years. and you can go eat feces because you're too dumb anyway to know it's not food.

You don't know much about ancient Egypt I see.

#74 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,450 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Okay, laptop big fuging deal, did you not hear about the Alabama players that stole laptop, and used a credit card fraudulently? They were actually charged with burglary, and will be prosecuted. Cam was not.

None of those guys are in the NFL, so its a given they wouldn't draw the amount of attention that Cam or any other NFL player would.

#75 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Well, whites and blacks are natural born enemies. There's no point in 'helping' each other. At least we can play sports together. Go cam!?

If whites & blacks are natural born enemies, how do you explain my avatar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.