Photo
- - - - -

Playstation Officially Announces PS4

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

i aint buying it until 3 years down the road. lol

and pc gaming is better if you have 2000 dollars......

#32 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

#33 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Oh and for the people saying Sony jumped the gun on releasing the PS4, I hope you guys realize they waited a year longer between PS3, and PS4 then between PS2 and PS3....

#34 Shaqil915

Shaqil915

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

Honestly, how do people still fanboy over consoles? What are we 12?

I'm getting whatever has the best games.

#35 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

Honestly, how do people still fanboy over consoles? What are we 12?

I'm getting whatever has the best games.

Ditto, that's the reason I always end up buying all three. There's exclusives for each console that I wouldn't want to miss out on....

#36 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Sony: All PS4 games will be available digitally

In a recent interview with The Guardian, Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida announced that all PlayStation 4 games will be available to purchase digitally.
“PS4 will be similar to PS Vita in that every game will be available as a digital download, and some will also be available as a disc. The Witness will be a digital release and because of the flexibility of the digital distribution scheme, we can have more small games that might be free or available for a couple of dollars, or different services like free-to-play or subscription models.”
After Sony’s massive “Day 1 Digital” promotion back in October, this seems like the most logical step forward.
This announcement comes just hours after Yoshida proclaimed that the Vita’s digital sales have surpassed those of the PS3 on a month-to-month basis because the device’s whole library is available digitally.
As somebody whose entire Vita library is digital this comes as great news. This does bring up the question of how much hard drive space the PS4 will house for users to download their games.
What do you think? With Sony’s push to deliver games digitally and the ability to play games while they’re downloading, will you opt for a larger digital library than retail next-generation?

#37 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

price should be around $450 dollars.

http://dispatches.ch...51#.USwwx6KsiSo

#38 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'll believe it when I see it with the tech in it. Would be HUGE if they released at $450 though...

#39 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,623 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

I was hoping for closer to $400 or 350 despite how unrealistic those hopes are, lol. But, IIRC, they undersold the PS3s from day one in hopes that the lower price would result in more sales and makeup the difference versus MS.

I still don't know how I feel about it though... Especially, with the news that they are getting rid of all pre-played games being an option. I've always been a "buy it new" guy anyway, but I just don't like not having the option for the very few times I have bought pre-played games.

#40 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

i thought sony said u could play used games on ps4...i think microsoft is the one who's doing that...ill check.^^

#41 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

yeah ps4 will play used games...

http://www.forbes.co...lay-used-games/

#42 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,623 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

yeah ps4 will play used games...

http://www.forbes.co...lay-used-games/

Awesome, thanks!

I was going to give XBox a try, but if I do, it will probably just be the 360 and then buy the PS4 around the holidays now...

Been rocking with playstation since the original and just had a hard time getting accustomed to the XBox controller so I just gave up on it early.

#43 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Awesome, thanks!

I was going to give XBox a try, but if I do, it will probably just be the 360 and then buy the PS4 around the holidays now...

Been rocking with playstation since the original and just had a hard time getting accustomed to the XBox controller so I just gave up on it early.

yep lol almost the same story...played ps1...owned ps2 and ps3......its like i played sony consoles first and just stuck with them,,,lol

but i dont know how anyone could say the ps3 controller is not better than the xbox one.......i mean ps3 is just a gamer's control....really cant explain it...it just feels right lol

by the way what games are you playing on ps3 now? the only fps shooters i got is resistance1-3, killzone1-3 and crysis 2......

#44 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,623 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

yep lol almost the same story...played ps1...owned ps2 and ps3......its like i played sony consoles first and just stuck with them,,,lol

but i dont know how anyone could say the ps3 controller is not better than the xbox one.......i mean ps3 is just a gamer's control....really cant explain it...it just feels right lol

by the way what games are you playing on ps3 now? the only fps shooters i got is resistance1-3, killzone1-3 and crysis 2......

Yup, same here lol. My first experience with XBox was Max Payne and I thought it was awesome, but the controller just never sat well with me. The outside handles feel bulky and the right analog being placed high up and the left one placed lower just irritates me. Then when I found out that you have to PAY for Xbox live, it wasn't even a consideration. But, I've gotten to the point that I just wanted to get an XBox as well because a lot of my friends were exclusively playing that. But like I said, at this point, I'll be a generation behind when I give it a chance.

PS4 will be my priority though.

#45 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Yup, same here lol. My first experience with XBox was Max Payne and I thought it was awesome, but the controller just never sat well with me. The outside handles feel bulky and the right analog being placed high up and the left one placed lower just irritates me. Then when I found out that you have to PAY for Xbox live, it wasn't even a consideration. But, I've gotten to the point that I just wanted to get an XBox as well because a lot of my friends were exclusively playing that. But like I said, at this point, I'll be a generation behind when I give it a chance.

PS4 will be my priority though.

did you play max payne 3 lol that game too fugkin hard lol i failed the helicopter stage so many times...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.