Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 non-playoff teams poised to make the playoffs in 2013

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess this confirms we aren't making it then

Posted

alot of it depends on what gettleman does.......in the draft and in fa.....but rivera is still the head coach........

Posted

This is old news, my fortune cookie called this weeks ago

Chinese food > Mel Kiper

1 person likes this

Posted

So many friggen haters.

Posted

gotta say, after last year and the way we lost winnable games, I'm going to have to see how this team performs in the early season (~3-4 games) before before I say anything about playoffs. Free agency (cut/signings) will also be huge for us.

inb4 someone says - anyone can make a prediction based off 4 games. See Arizona this year.

Posted

haaaaaaaaaaay.jpg

There's something sleazy about Mel Kiper.

Posted

haaaaaaaaaaay.jpg

There's something sleazy about Mel Kiper.

He looks like Gary Oldman in Dracula

Posted

Where/When did Kiper say this

Posted

LOL no way in hell we make it. Sorry but we are still the same 6-10 team we were two years ago. I say we end up 7-9 or 8-8 once again.

Posted

he said on nfl 32 he could see us moving up to take sharif floyd.... i honestly would be very ok with that

Posted

You guts are amazing.

One thread you bitch about someone insulting the Panthers....another thread you bitch about the media not talking about the Panthers...now this thread people are bitching about someone saying something good about the Panthets.

I swear most of you MUST be bi-polar....because I have no idea what would satisfy you.

His comment was probably genuine. We won 7 games last year and absolutely pissed away 5 games in the last minutes that could have and should have been wins....Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle, 2bd TB game, Cowbots, etc.

With a little luck and a without a couple of bonehead moves by the coaches and we easily could have been an 11 win team and in the playoffs last season.