Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Ten Panthers (per Fox Sports Carolinas)

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Sam Mills is one of my favorite Panthers of all time. But he only played here for 3 years - his presence was much more about inspiration since he was in the twilight of his career at the beginning of the franchise.

Minter should definitely be on there.

Cam has only played here two years. And if you think Mills was just here as an inspiration, you need to go back and look at the stats from those first two years.

Posted

Cam has only played here two years. And if you think Mills was just here as an inspiration, you need to go back and look at the stats from those first two years.

Cam has only played here two years, and yet he's probably the most known Panther.

Posted

Cam has only played here two years, and yet he's probably the most known Panther.

Popular does not equal best.

Then The Golden Calf of Bristol would be the best Bronco and Jet ever.

Posted

I'm about to throw up at this, Mills has a statue at this stadium and meant more to the team than people think, he needs to at least be at 10 if not higher.. best players doesnt always have to mean the most talented either i mean peppers at 1 is an insult, the CJ and hardy duo provided an overall better pass rushing game than he did and smith not at 1 is a disgrace as well... And if you want to go by talent alone then why isnt morgan on this list?? should be top 3 the way this bozo made it.. Just my two cents

Posted

Popular does not equal best.

Then The Golden Calf of Bristol would be the best Bronco and Jet ever.

Are you honestly comparing Cam to The Golden Calf of Bristol? There is no correlation, Cam has accounted for 63 touchdowns in only TWO seasons. Get out of here, with this tomfoolery. That's already more than Steve Smith's career receiving touchdowns.

Posted

Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, and Steve Smith will be the #1, 2, and on the list for a long time.

Posted

Are you honestly comparing Cam to The Golden Calf of Bristol? There is no correlation, Cam has accounted for 63 touchdowns in only TWO seasons. Get out of here, with this tomfoolery.

If you want to use the "statistic" of popularity like it matters, then yeah they are on the same level. Which shows how silly popularity is as an argument.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't beleive Tyrone Poole didn't make that list

Posted

Are you honestly comparing Cam to The Golden Calf of Bristol? There is no correlation, Cam has accounted for 63 touchdowns in only TWO seasons. Get out of here, with this tomfoolery. That's already more than Steve Smith's career receiving touchdowns.

Your reading comprehension is off buddy....

Posted

Peppers is so freaking overrated.

Posted

No, he's not. It's so easy to hate on him because he left us and didn't tap into the potential he was hyped to have, but he really was just incredible for the Panthers, and I'm happy for the time we had him.

No John Kasey is an injustice though. Why does it seem like only the fans saw him as a amazing Panther?

Posted

He is the current best known Panther and the best known Panther to the new fans but to those of us who have been following since before day 1 there is quite a bit more competition in the best known of all time category.

The list is close enough....and for God's sake it's just a meaningless list.