10 replies to this topic

#1 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,317 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

OK so there is huge news going around today about the possible Justice League movie. According to latino-review.com, Christopher Nolan is now running the show over at DC, and he will bring Bale back as Batman in a Justice League movie to be directed by Zack Snyder and deveoped by Nolan, David Goyer and Snyder.

This is huge because it was previously believed that Nolan was finished with Batman. He said he had told his story and he was moving on. Bale had previously stated he would be open to returning as Batman, as long as Nolan was involved and the script was good.

Early reports are that "Man of Steel" is fantastic and will be the top film this summer, so Warner Bros are going to be moving full steam ahead to have Justice League ready for summer 2015.

Check out the link for the original scoop and video that breaks it down more.

http://latino-review...justice-league/

Exciting times.

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,948 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

That's good news.

If they could bring Bale in as Batman, keep the new guy as Superman and get decent actors for Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman... wonder if Ryan Reynolds would reprise Green Lantern?

Could be awesome.

#3 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,317 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

I've read lots of other sites today that believe the rumors about Nolan and Bale are true. Warner Bros is playing this close to the vest so it may be a while before anything official comes out.

I also read some people saying it may be just a Batman/Superman crossover initially, as opposed to a full on JL movie. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm most pumped about the great feedback the new Superman film is getting. It all starts with that film, and by all accounts it will be amazing. One example I read was "imagine Nolan's Batman with Snyder's action and special effects".

Sounds like they really hit it out of the park with Man of Steel.

#4 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'm really mixed on it. Part of me says that I'm really excited because Christian Bale is the perfect Batman. The other part of me thinks that it ruins the end of the Dark Knight Rises. Even though some interpretations of the ending of TDKR think that that Bruce giving that nod to Alfred meant that he was alive and ready to come back to Gotham as Batman.

#5 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,016 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

I need to see the new Superman flick before I make any judgments, havent been really keen on any Superman movie....

I think Nolan's trilogy left us open for Batman Beyond, wiht us seeing the first part of the suit that enhanced his strength... Which should be awesome if thats the road they go down....

Hurry up & wait.....

#6 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Money talks, I'm guessing?

Bale was falling apart last movie (his character that is), so getting a new suit that fixes even more of that would make the story more believable.

#7 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,985 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

The only way for a Justice League movie to be better than the Avengers is to get Nolan/Bale. Smart move by WB if true.

#8 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

The only way for a Justice League movie to be better than the Avengers is to get Nolan/Bale. Smart move by WB if true.

and better characters

#9 wesley17

wesley17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

The Dark Knight Returns would be sweet, but with the death of Heath Ledger they probaly won't go that route. Since The Dark Knight Returns is so far in the future maybe Jack Nicholson could play the Joker.

#10 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,618 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Sounds like the perfect movie for Darkseid to make an appearance.

#11 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,144 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

Jack Nicholson didn't actually "play The Joker". He just painted his face and did the same persona he always does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com