185 replies to this topic

#91 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Don't be surprised if Jong 2 gets ill in a year or less. Like really really really ill.

You mean, like from lead poisoning?

#92 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Word is that Kim Jong-Un is going batshit crazy because he's too young to have earned the respect of the military. So he's all bravado trying to earn that respect. At the same time, the military and other leaders don't quite know how to deal with a young leader with no experience. Anyone in NK who is sane knows that if they started a war it would mean that NK wouldn't exist for very much longer.

I'm sure the military leaders in NK know that are ill equipped to fight a war against the U.S. They go along with what the Dear Leader says so they can maintain their place in society rather than being sent to the work camps or killed.

Should Kim Jong-Un actually push them to a state of war, or very close, I too wouldn't be surprised to see Kim Jong-Un become very ill...or just be killed outright.

People high up in the NK government travel. They know damn well their country is in horrible condition for all but the most high-ranking government officials.

#93 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Leave them alone until they do something very hositle, then blow them the fug up with missisle, have no regard for casualities and leave. No boots, just bombs. Let everyone else clean up our mess.

#94 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

Leave them alone until they do something very hositle, then blow them the fug up with missisle, have no regard for casualities and leave. No boots, just bombs. Let everyone else clean up our mess.

You join the Tea Party over the weekend?

#95 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

NK reporting that they are re-starting their nuke program that has been shutdown due to sanctions for a few years. Apparently they are only capable of producing enough weapons grade plutonium at a 'bomb per year' rate but they want to replenish stocks.

#96 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

You join the Tea Party over the weekend?

lol

No, i just have zero desire to get into another war. I'd wait til they do something pretty bad and then just wipe them out and be done with it. We don't have the money or stomach to get into a long drawn out fight with another country.

#97 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

lol

No, i just have zero desire to get into another war. I'd wait til they do something pretty bad and then just wipe them out and be done with it. We don't have the money or stomach to get into a long drawn out fight with another country.

I agree

Welcome to the dark side. LOL

#98 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,587 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

http://headlinepong....he-drug-dealer/

“Under the guidance of Room 39, a secretive agency that managed the private coffers of former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, the North has been producing various types of illegal drugs and selling them abroad. South Korean authorities estimate North Korea’s annual output of illicit drugs amount to 3,000 kg that translate into revenues of between $100 million and $200 million. “

#99 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I agree

Welcome to the dark side. LOL

I use to always vote majority republican, it was long wars,big spending and attacks on personal freedoms that pushed me to start voting for dems.

#100 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

George Bush was not the brightest bulb when it comes to war. We are more technological than ever and I think Obama fights a better war, especially in the arena known as Afghan and Pakistan. Of course not many things other than that where I side with the current pres.

Thinking that Bush was trying mainly to introduce democracy to an area thinking it would catch on and be the undoing of many of our problem children over there. Big risk. Did not turn out that well.

#101 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,380 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

beginning to wonder if this isn't saber rattling so the new leader can get a new treaty/deal from the West to show his people how he has everyone frightened.

#102 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,380 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

beginning to wonder if this isn't saber rattling so the new leader can get a new treaty/deal from the West to show his people how he has everyone frightened.

#103 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

I use to always vote majority republican, it was long wars,big spending and attacks on personal freedoms that pushed me to start voting for dems.

Sounds like FDR to me.

#104 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Sounds like FDR to me.

That's because you're unwilling to self criticize.

#105 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

That's because you're unwilling to self criticize.

Not sure what that means. I wasn't president, so how would my self criticism matter irt this discussion. Unless you are referring to voting, and if that is the case, then I didn't vote for GWB in 2004 because he was an incompetent fool, far worse than our current president.

FDR got us embroiled in a shooting war with Germany, spent a lot of money on it, and rounded up US citizens and put them in camps. Yes, he definitely was right to move us towards war with Germany, but only in hindsight did many people realize that he was right. And he actually did a lot more to infringe on personal freedoms than GWB ever did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.