Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captains offer

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd tell Munnerlyn to take a hike. We could use that money for Ginn and Mitchell.

Posted

Guys I just spoke with capts good good friends....told me they couldn directly speak on if he was going to return or not....but said the 5mil 3 year deal combined with signing 2 more DBs at his position is a slap in the face....so take it for what its worth....He desires a better deal...

He can feel disrespected all he wants now because we are moving on. Fact is pride screwed him over and he will be lucky to sign a 1 year deal now.

Posted

According to Rotoworld, Chicago has offered Captain a 1 year contract but the Panthers might match it. That would be interesting.

Posted

According to Rotoworld, Chicago has offered Captain a 1 year contract but the Panthers might match it. That would be interesting.

Nearly starter money I think he was offered. Probably something like 1 year 2.5 - 3 million dollars.

Would have to be for him to turn down the 3 year deal earlier when he wants to stay in Carolina.

Free agent nickelback Captain Munnerlyn has been offered a 1-year deal from Chicago, according to a league source. Munnerlyn has said his preference is to re-sign with the Panthers, who could try to match the Bears' offer.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/