47 replies to this topic

#46 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,899 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

If you see some fat guy running towards you with a jar of Jif...run!!!

#47 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,285 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

Well we all made it back, intact for the most part. I lost my voice and still can barely speak above a whisper, but otherwise it's all good.

I had an absolutely great time. Ended up winning a poker tournament at Harrah's for $1.4k, which pretty much paid for the trip and then some.

Had some amazing food, saw great music, and generally had a blast with 12 buddies I've known since at least highschool. You guys were not kidding about the smell. Even the airport when we arrived reeked of mold, so that kind of a prepped us for what was to come.

Bourbon st was of course a complete Poo Show every night. I can't go into detail about some of the poo that went down because I post here from work sometimes, but it was some of the funniest and craziest stuff I have ever seen.

Really enjoyed getting off Bourbon St and venturing to Frenchmen St, the "art and entertainment" capital of NOLA. Some of the guys in our group just got black out drunk every day and night, and they of course didn't experience any of the culture and cuisine the city offered. I feel bad for them because they really missed out. I'm looking forward to going back with my lady hopefully in the next year.

#48 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

What yall know bout dat Popeyes Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo?

NOLO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com