Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatNiggaManny

Have you ever reached a point where you were actually going to switch teams?

114 posts in this topic

For me, no and will never.

However, I don't think anyone here is going to come out and admit to bandwagoning.

My other option would be the Cards. Why would I put myself through that?

Fug no. Lose interest in the NFL? Yeah. But never change my loyalty unless we lost the Panthers and a new NC team came in.

No way, never in a million years. Hell, I'm heading down to the team store at lunch today to waste some more money on Panther stuff that I don't even need. I do this about once every 2 weeks.

The only way I'd consider switching teams is if they moved to LA.

I don't think I would watch at all without a local team. As much as they drive me crazy I just choose to care less than I once did.

Ditto. Rooting for another state/city to win is beyond rediculous.

Never, unless the Panthers someday move and even then I wouldn't "switch teams" - I would just become a casual NFL fan.

Never. im going to love the feeling when we becoming dominate and sportscenter and everyone else becomes bandwagon fans.

Has never crossed my mind. I have switched nba teams from the Knicks to the bobcats though.

Panthers are too much a part of my life; of my own doing. Season ticket holder, tattoo, group of friends with same love for the team. And of course my 8 month old son is named Cameron.

Love this team.

I grew up in South Carolina, and have been a panther fan since the inaugural season. I have since moved to Oklahoma, and have lived here for 10 years.. the only way I could fathom switching at this point, is if Oklahoma got their own team. I don't think anyone could blame me for that.. that's how we all became Panthers fans to begin with.