199 replies to this topic

#16 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Those are just the ones he's being prosecuted for...

you that naive to believe that's all that occurred?

And you think that helps prove your point that pro abortionist are to blame.

I'm going with not a troll.

#17 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

so from what I can gather...

This evil person committed evil acts. He's now on trial for evil acts. Because some of his acts are termed "abortions," all "abortionists" have blood on their hands?

Just curious G5, do you cry yourself to sleep at night over the guilt you feel because of the various murders committed by "anti-abortionists?"

#18 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Planned Parenthood.

so if i went to planned parenthood's website right now i'd find "illegal abortion" in their mission statement and "free kermit" t-shirts for sale

#19 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

This evil person committed evil acts. He's now on trial for evil acts. Because some of his acts are termed "abortions," all "abortionists" have blood on their hands?

Just curious G5, do you cry yourself to sleep at night over the guilt you feel because of the various murders committed by "anti-abortionists?"

most "pro-abortionists" (i guess he means pro-choice individuals) are in favor of abortion being legal and subject to tight oversight and regulation which would lead to fewer rather than more scenarios like we see here.

and no, trans-vaginal wands so women know that they're aborting a fetus and not a can of peas or something and forcing abortion providers to get admitting privileges in order to railroad them out of states where hospitals don't want to touch the matter aren't what i'm talking about. until abortion is treated as a legitimate medical procedure instead of this weird in-between thing that can be fuged with as politically expedient then we're going to see more kermit gosnells slipping through the cracks.

#20 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

We should make that illegal. Oh, we already did? Good work america, have a cookie

Posted Image

#21 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

damn that cookie looks good

#22 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

wanna eat that cookie

#23 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Sooooo is anyone on here actually for abortion, and if so why? I am not nor have I ever trolled. I really want to hear the arguments from someone who is actually for it.

My personal belief ( if anyone is interested) is that there is no moral or ethical justification for it. I do not feel as though a pregnant woman has some special say so about whether or not a child should live or die. And calling something a fetus does not change the fact that it is alive. However, I recognize that if faced with extreme situations (rape of family member, incest etc) I doubt my resolve would hold up against the pain felt by my closest loved ones. For that reason I don't think that it can be adequately legislated either way.

#24 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,762 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

By G5s logic all abortion should be illegal because of an irresponsible minority

Now ask him about gun laws

#25 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,095 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

By G5 s logic here, all pro gun people have blood on their hands for Newtown.

#26 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,399 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

so if i went to planned parenthood's website right now i'd find "illegal abortion" in their mission statement and "free kermit" t-shirts for sale

And remember...our great president wouldn't vote for the abortion survivor bill in the Illinois senate committee. They are consistent...but when really pressed they'll simply lie because they know their true feelings would not be publically accepted. By an overwhelming majority.

#27 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,399 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Where do you draw the line.

#28 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Where do you draw the line.

Laws exist for a reason. This guy broke them.

#29 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,547 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

I'm just proud of g5 for posting something that's not a back handed dig at a minority.

Let's all give him a hand, guys!

#30 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,399 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

And here we thought Cantroll was going to be the resident race baiter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com