Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

NFL schedule release postponed

24 posts in this topic

OH NO YOU HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a crap?

OH NO YOU HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a crap?

I do. ;)

But really...earlier they come out, earlier I can get a ticket, which means a whole world of difference between a 500 dollar plane ticket and a 750/800 dollar plane ticket

1 person likes this

Who gives a crap?

People who plan trips from across the country to see their favorite team play, that's who.

all over a fuggin MLB game. Really? There are 150 fuggin other Orioles games, so they should just give it to the Ravens. Such bull poo. No one would pick a random MLB game over an NFL opener. Hell, no one would pik an MLB game over any NFL game. I'd rather watch the Cleveland Browns take on the Chiefs than even a world series game. You know the sport is boring as hell when half the time you're wathing it you can hear the crowd talking over the announcers (talking, not cheering) and everytime you see a fan they are all on their cell phones (prob checking an NFL score). Okay im done

That was absolutely beautiful !!

Attempting-to-Give-a-Fuck-xxxsk8trxxx-18309009-353-132.gif

Who gives a crap?

so is "omg why do people on a football forum give a poo about football how pathetic am i right" your new posting gimmick

People who plan trips from across the country to see their favorite team play, that's who.

Remember, Brooklyn Bully moved to Brooklyn so he is now better than those of us who live in Charlotte.

Remember, Brooklyn Bully moved to Brooklyn so he is now better than those of us who live in Charlotte.

you'd think someone who doesn't have time to be obsessed with football wouldn't be here shitposting every day

Interesting, because people from upstate are moving down here....funny how that works out. I guess he enjoys paying a arm and a leg for a closet!

Given the circumstances, this actually is turning out to be a good thing.