Sounds kinky

#124 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

I don't like this schedule, playing so many teams coming off of bye weeks combined with just brutal stretches doesn't bode well for next year. Oh well we may squeak out a 7-9 from this.

#125 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

I think overall the schedule is pretty good. Early bye kinda sucks, but could work in our favor. If we start out slow as we have for Rivera's entire tenure we'll have an early opportunity to stop the negative momentum. Seahawks, Giants and Patriots at home is good, with only the 49ers being a tough out-of-division game on the road. All in all I expected worse. And I'm going to do my damndest to be at that MNF game! Hopefully I'm back in the States in time to go.

#126 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,215 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

http://profootballta...-games/related/

Here are 12 games that particularly interest me:

Giants at Panthers (Sept. 22) – This is the sort of game the upstart Panthers will win if they are going anywhere. And it’s precisely the sort of game Tom Coughlin’s team pulls out when in top form.

Upstart?

#127 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

From a fan perspective having the MNF game is great , but the entire dynamics of this schedule is not good for us at all.

Yeah, man. People are discussing MNF, TNF, no SNF, times, and all other manner of peripheral subjects which are akin to small talk and beating around the bush. The bottom line is our schedule is tough as poo.

#128 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

Yeah, man. People are discussing MNF, TNF, no SNF, times, and all other manner of peripheral subjects which are akin to small talk and beating around the bush. The bottom line is our schedule is tough as poo.

The silver lining to me is that we don't play any divisional games until week 8. That bodes well since we have been at our best at the end of the season. Gives us a chance to be firing all cylinders by the time we get a chance to take our division back. If we can just be decent and split the first half of the season then we have a pretty good shot. We can beat Seattle week 1. We almost beat them last year when they traveled here. Buffalo too. I'm not saying anything about the Giants after that ass whippin they layed on us. It does seem like alot of our harder games are at home. I'm not scared. Cam year 3 will light it up

#129 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

http://profootballta...-games/related/

Upstart?

young franchise. young team. young QB. newb coaching staff. new GM.

i guess they think that we are on our way up so thats good.

#130 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

I see 9-7 or 10-6 best case scenarios. I agree we have to start the season strong before the bye to do well. They say qb's click in their 3rd year, lets hope Cam tares it up and we actually util our run game.

#131 Achilles

Achilles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

I like how we are away at Buffalo early in the season and away at Miami later in the season. Won't be too cold in NY and not too hot in FLA. With those being our road games vs AFC East, I think we dodged a huge bullet. Wouldn't you rather play NE and NYJ in Charlotte?

Week 1 vs. Seattle on the east coast at 1 pm. That is a real advantage. Otherwise I'd expect a loss, honestly.

We can really get some steam going into the conference schedule.

We so far have started slow. Iit seems like the easiest part of our schedule is in the first 6 weeks. That may make all the difference. Imagine if we had started out 3 -2 instead of 1-4 last year. We could have made something out of that.

It seems like this schedule favors a slow start. But it is a tough finish for sure!

I'm excited!

#132 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

Does anyone kow where I can get a printable schedule? A nice one.

#133 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Does anyone kow where I can get a printable schedule? A nice one.

Go to Panthers.com. Click schedule, then click the Print icon. C'mon man. It's not that hard.

#134 Panther4lyfe

Panther4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

I think we have a favorable schedule. I think we can win 10+ games. ESPN really pissed me off last night having us losing to almost everybody even the Jets, what the hell!!! I think that we can beat a lot of the playoff teams that we play *cough cough the first game.

#135 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

Only Panthers fans can see how good we "almost" are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com