Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Cam on NFL Network.... Or ya know, Smartphone Talk. Whatevs.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

Cam uses a Windows phone. I wish Verizon carried the Nokia Windows phone, because that's what I would get

See how I tied this back to Cam so we can get back on target?

#62 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

Htc is a company that will cut corners on their support and tell you to fug off even if they know is their fault. I've had it happen to my customers. I make sure I tell all my clients that when they're buying phones for their employees.

Htc will flat out just lie to you and there are usually no consequences to them because the customer still under contract with the isp. Thats how they climbed up. They sold the hell out of some Android phones, and then just dropped support them. Now you have people saying that their phones look great, what a joke.

#63 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Htc is a company that will cut corners on their support and tell you to fug off even if they know is their fault. I've had it happen to my customers. I make sure I tell all my clients that when they're buying phones for their employees.

Htc will flat out just lie to you and there are usually no consequences to them because the customer still under contract with the isp. Thats how they climbed up. They sold the hell out of some Android phones, and then just dropped support them. Now you have people saying that their phones look great, what a joke.

How's that? Updates are pushed out by individual service providers, not the manufacturer. HTC can yell at Verizon all they want but it's ultimately up to Verizon to give out updates to their customers.

#64 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

How's that? Updates are pushed out by individual service providers, not the manufacturer. HTC can yell at Verizon all they want but it's ultimately up to Verizon to give out updates to their customers.

Well when the bluetooth hardware on their phones didnt work, HTC said "yeah we know" and then said too bad we're not fixing. They then said that they wouldnt replace the phones despite them being less than 6 months old. So yeah it wasnt software related, but me n the techs had a lot of fun trying to figure that out over the course of a month. . . after they were already a problem for 6 months nonetheless. It probably cost my client about $2000 to fix the problem and that doesnt include the loss from the phones and the contract, although they may have recovered that when they pursued further action.

oh woh I see, you have an HTC and are trying to justify owning one, I gotya. No worries man, if your phone doesnt break youll fine. I used to own one, It was ok, fortunately I never dropped it.

there plenty of other interesting conversations Ive had with HTC support btw, thats just one example. Lights not working on the phone? too bad there not fixing it even if its less than 90 days old, rofl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com