Just something I've been thinking about...
What do you think allowed us to finally start winning towards the end of last season?Carolina Panthers NFL
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:55 PM
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:59 PM
letting cam run something that vaguely resembled a pro offense
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:00 PM
I believe that teams either overlooked us or they just had no reason to really want to compete (out of playoff contention).
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:07 PM
1) We quit running the read option as a base offense.
2) The second half of our schedule was a piece of cake.
3) Cam made good decisions with the football.
4) Luke Kuechly
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:13 PM
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:19 PM
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:20 PM
-Took pressure off Cam
-Better play calling
-But c'mon it was vs. Philly, SD, Oak, and NO (excluding ATL; Julio: they were bored)
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:28 PM
- Cam's lack of turning the ball over
- Kuechly becoming a grown damn man
- Fear in all Panther's players hearts as to what was going to happen when the season ended
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:34 PM