Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Cam Newton One on One (NFL.com Video)

40 posts in this topic

Lose weight?  Why?

why not? get quicker and more mobile. don't play big, play smart.

why not? get quicker and more mobile. don't play big, play smart.

Eh, he's fine the way he is. I like the bulky Cam. Stay healthy too. I don't want him skinny like Injury Prone the 3rd.

adderall????  looks thin.

Damn, he looks smaller. 

Eh, he's fine the way he is. I like the bulky Cam. Stay healthy too. I don't want him skinny like Injury Prone the 3rd.

With our offensive line he needs to be as smaller and faster as he can be

"You get enough first downs, and those first downs are going to equivalate to touchdowns." -Cam Newton

God love him because he's our quarterback, but that man makes George W Bush sound like a poet.

he already lost the weight and he seemed glad he did. not only that, it was something he worked for.

adderall????  looks thin.

??? adderall? gtfo.

Someone want to summerize this for us who can't watch this because NFL.com's video player is not mobile friendly? Or someone want to go all out and upload this to a youtube account and post it here? *cough*fieryProphet*cough*

2 people like this

If it makes him quicker and faster, I'm all for it.  But, it didn't seem like he had any issues carrying that weight.  He looked great and moved great.  I don't want to see him lose his power by losing weight.  Seeing him shuck off DEs is fun.

We'll see.  Maybe he can shed some weight while retaining most of the strength and getting faster.  That would be nice.