• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#61 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

Looking to buy a 2 pack for the Seahawks and Pays games tomorrow.

#62 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

I will be at more away games than home games.

#63 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Something else I mentioned last year....we got to start winning and being in the playoff hunt. Panthers games are expensive and a very big ordeal when you go out there to tailgate. Beer, food, driving, parking, the ticket, etc.....I don't like heading out to meaningless game in November when the Panthers have basically been out of it for a month and spending $200 just to leave pissed off. I'd rather grill out at the house and scream at my own TV. 

#64 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

Will be present at Bank of America Stadium this football season?

There are a lot of people on this board that fight for their team in words here but don't show up to support.

My question to you guys is if you don't come to support the team what's your reasoning?

There's been a statistic that says only "2 percent" of football fans actually go to games. 

#65 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

When I was a kid, i had always wanted to go to a game and see Steve Smith.

The first time I was there, the atmosphere was really nice but it wasnt what I had hoped for.

Ive been to a couple games and I would have to say that I rather watch it from T.V.

Its much more intense for whatever reason on television to me.

#66 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Im a little too far to go to S.C but I rep Panthers daily out in SD. Jerseys and hats are a regular occurrence. Will also be in attendance at a difficult Niners game later this year.

#67 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

I live in Maine, yo. I support by drinking a bunch of beer, screaming at my television, defending the Panther's from my douche bag patriot fan friends, buying panther jerseys, and coming to this hole to argue football with you fuggers.

When I am not a poor college student and have a career with vacation time, I will come to the stadium to drink beer and yell.

Good nuff?

#68 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

When I was a kid, i had always wanted to go to a game and see Steve Smith.

The first time I was there, the atmosphere was really nice but it wasnt what I had hoped for.

Ive been to a couple games and I would have to say that I rather watch it from T.V.

Its much more intense for whatever reason on television to me.

The atmosphere is getting better. Relatively speaking, we are still a young team with a young fan base. 

What truly pisses me off is when you head to a game vs the Steelers, Cowboys, Redskins...and there's people there over the age of 26 who have been "fans" their entire life of one of the aforementioned teams and Panther stadium is as close to a "home game" for them that they will ever get.

Next time you see some moron walking around in a Roethlisburger jersey, ask him what part of Pittsburgh he's from. 

"BUT BRO, MY DAD HAD A COLLEGE ROOM MATE FROM PITTSBURGH ITS IN MY BLOOD" 

#69 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Im a little too far to go to S.C but I rep Panthers daily out in SD. Jerseys and hats are a regular occurrence. Will also be in attendance at a difficult Niners game later this year.

It sounds like Southern Cal has a bigger Panther fanbase than I expected. There's a couple of y'all on here. It seems like there's more of y'all than there are in South Carolina. Another reason to rebrand the team as the Charlotte Panthers and drop South/North Carolina. The further you get away from the Charlotte metro area, the less there are Panther fans. 

#70 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,542 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

When I was a young man, and had abundant energy, games we great. College or Pros, I loved the atmosphere. Nowadays, it is just too damm easy to sit in front of the tv and be comfortable.

I live the same distance from BOA as I did the Silverdome. Weird fact.

That, and the wife hates football. So it is much easier to annoy her at home, where she cannot avoid them, then to let her off the hook by leaving to watch the games.

I do however love TC. There is just something about watching the practices. Analyzing players and trying to get a feel for the season.  Plus, I can ride my bike to Wofford. Good exercise and Pro football.

Fans don't have to attend the game to be a fan.

And GOOOOOO  CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#71 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

The atmosphere is getting better. Relatively speaking, we are still a young team with a young fan base. 

What truly pisses me off is when you head to a game vs the Steelers, Cowboys, Redskins...and there's people there over the age of 26 who have been "fans" their entire life of one of the aforementioned teams and Panther stadium is as close to a "home game" for them that they will ever get.

Next time you see some moron walking around in a Roethlisburger jersey, ask him what part of Pittsburgh he's from. 

"BUT BRO, MY DAD HAD A COLLEGE ROOM MATE FROM PITTSBURGH ITS IN MY BLOOD" 

LOL...

Two years ago, it was a home game for Minnesota at BOA.

I couldnt believe there was that much Vikings fans walking downtown.

#72 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

When I was a young man, and had abundant energy, games we great. College or Pros, I loved the atmosphere. Nowadays, it is just too damm easy to sit in front of the tv and be comfortable.

I live the same distance from BOA as I did the Silverdome. Weird fact.

That, and the wife hates football. So it is much easier to annoy her at home, where she cannot avoid them, then to let her off the hook by leaving to watch the games.

I do however love TC. There is just something about watching the practices. Analyzing players and trying to get a feel for the season.  Plus, I can ride my bike to Wofford. Good exercise and Pro football.

Fans don't have to attend the game to be a fan.

And GOOOOOO  CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah I'm in my mid to late 20's man and I used to be able to go non-stop. Being badly hung over on Monday just ruins my week. I used to stay up till 2 on Sunday nights drinking beer in college watching football...but now I'm usually asleep by 9 on game days. 

#73 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

LOL...

Two years ago, it was a home game for Minnesota at BOA.

I couldnt believe there was that much Vikings fans walking downtown.

Ravens game a couple years ago, too. I picked my drunken room mate up at the Epicenter and I kid you not they took that place over. Which is fine, because only morons and tourists go to the Epicenter. 

#74 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,542 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Yeah I'm in my mid to late 20's man and I used to be able to go non-stop. Being badly hung over on Monday just ruins my week. I used to stay up till 2 on Sunday nights drinking beer in college watching football...but now I'm usually asleep by 9 on game days.

Until you have had an actual Blue Plate Special. I don't want to here it. But I agree, Sunday Night Football is tough to finish.

#75 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Not a thread for me, i'm outta here..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com