Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended for 4 games

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nothing gets me pumped to play more than a handful of sweet tarts.

Posted · Report post

Pete has been taking chances lately with some of these guys that have character concerns. RB Michael and CB Tharold Simon in this past draft for example.

Posted · Report post

NFL Football is an ultra competitive field. If you are going to make it a career you have two choices. One, out work the other guy. Two, out talent them.

Some guys just take that first one a little too far.

Of course this could just be a case of the wrong cough medicine. Or the wrong bagel. Or is that a muffin. Poppy seeded breakfast food can bring out a false positive I hear.

Posted · Report post

Someone tweeted and called them the SeAdderall Seahawks lol...

Any who, this is good news for us; hopefully we can start out strong and get the dubya.

Posted · Report post

Completly unfounded and idiotic.  Just because a few players get caught doesn't mean every single player is using a performance enhancing drug.

quit having interaction with me idiot.

if you choose to then dont be snitching to Kurb about it

Posted · Report post

This makes me hopeful. Now our offense can drop back in the pocket and let it fly and our d-line can just get after it!

Posted · Report post

quit having interaction with me idiot.

if you choose to then dont be snitching to Kurb about it

I commented on a post you made.  Nothing more.  As long as you post on this forum, you subject yourself to the possibility of criticism or praise based on those posts.  If you cant deal with it in an adult manner then there are other forums out there. If you get a rise in your pants by calling people names etc, as pointless as it is, then so be it.

Posted · Report post

Oh that WVU

I can honestly say WVU doesnt have a problem.  Did you see their defense last year?

With that said disappointed in Irvin but he will bounce back like Peppers did.

Posted · Report post

I commented on a post you made.  Nothing more.  As long as you post on this forum, you subject yourself to the possibility of criticism or praise based on those posts.  If you cant deal with it in an adult manner then there are other forums out there. If you get a rise in your pants by calling people names etc, as pointless as it is, then so be it.

ah poo

Posted · Report post

Just got told son ^^^

Posted · Report post

Their CB Richard Sherman also got popped for PEDs, but won his appeal because he challenged the chain of custody, not the test results. Wonder if that helped Irvin feel he could get away with it.

Posted · Report post

we deeply need a week one win for the mojo factor, and this will help nicely.