Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmashNDash

Poor Clausen

43 posts in this topic

Amazing what money can buy.

Except, of course, talent. lol

If Jimmy was going around dividing the locker room or being a public nuisance I'd understand the hate a little better, but it's not his fault he wasn't the kind of player that could succeed as a rookie, if ever. he's a third string quarterback and gets along well with Cam and Derek, that's all one can ask. And it's not like his roster spot is the difference between a marginal player and a competent one, the bottom of the roster is inactive on gameday.

4 people like this

He may suck as a QB in the NFL, but damn his G/f is hot.   jess-gysin-beach-volleyball-2_zpsbe00b68

She has an attached tick on her left shoulder.  That poo can lead to Rocky Mountain Tuberculosis and stuff.

1 person likes this

2/10 would bang?

We all get it, Jimmy sucks at football. The only reason he is here is because Marty sucked at GM. Jimmy didn't draft himself. I just have a hard time hating a guy that doesn't start poo.

Cuervo, on tap. Because I'd tap that.

1 person likes this

kudos to gantt: not many sports writers out there that possess the craftiness to take shots at panthers (even when it's jimmy) within an "article" that's actually about manti te'o...

Stop drinking that Haterade man.

I wanna think god for giving him so much and me so little. lol

has he ever actually whined or bitched to the media about anything since he's been here

even in the armpit of our 2-14 season when fox probably wouldn't have cared if he would have been run over by a tv crane on the sideline i don't remember that ever happening