Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

Who all remembers the Smash and Dash name controversy?

Montsta    15,184

Sucks to claim to be superman when your home field is your kryptonite. Kinda sets you at a disadvantage from the get go.

• Pie 3

TheRed    17,985

I swear that Redskin fans and Griffin are climbing up my pantheon of sports hate every day. Did you see all those idiots buying him wedding gifts from Bed Bath & Beyond?

He's been getting quite a bit of flack for that on Twitter, to which he's been responding. Pretty lame if you ask me.

TheRumGone    14,275

The dude has a quote of himself, refering to himself in the third person (lol) on his twitter page....

There is already reports of his image souring because of his twitter posts.

I've always liked the dude whenever we don't play him, but from what I've been reading he seems like a complete douche.

PhillyB    40,346

I swear that Redskin fans and Griffin are climbing up my pantheon of sports hate every day. Did you see all those idiots buying him wedding gifts from Bed Bath & Beyond?

you mean bob "woody" griffin?

IMG_5463.jpg

RelaxImaPro    5,384

Yeah, I saw this a while back and forgot to post it... thought maybe someone else did.

Prepare your anuses.....

tumblr_m344mhe4mQ1r2q0azo1_400.jpg

Taro ∆    75

Yeah, I saw this a while back and forgot to post it... thought maybe someone else did.

Prepare your anuses.....

tumblr_m344mhe4mQ1r2q0azo1_400.jpg

Jesus H. Christ...

CatfanMO    715

Yes, I could not believe that. How come its always the rich people that gets free stuff?

Zuck Fod    103

You guys are getting it all wrong. It's SUPERCAM, not man. Don't know who this superman thinks he is.

Oh and for Steve Smith its pretty obvious he's the Tazmanian Devil, even has a tattoo of him on his arm.