Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My observations from yesterday's practice

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Its better than giving him a dead parakeet.

I just thought he was really quiet!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i'm guessing that the ones were running 3 WR sets?

Obviously....Smith's and LaFell's jobs are locked in.  

AE actually had a really nice catch on one of the plays.  We all looked at each other with a "get the fug outta here" expression.  

Posted · Report post

Thanx for the write up. Its nice to hear someones observations.

Posted · Report post

I just thought he was really quiet!

pretty bird.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Good to hear about a Gettis sighting.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the great write up RR. Any Kug sightings on the field or was he still stuck on his Schwinn bike? 

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the great write up RR. Any Kug sightings on the field or was he still stuck on his Schwinn bike? 

No, he wasn't on the field.  He was on what I like to call "Team J-Stew".  Which means he was on a bike and throwing around a medicine ball.  Kalil was on the bike, too.  

Seriously though....has J-Stew EVER participated in practice?  I'm amazed how he's been able to get out of practice his whole career.  

Posted · Report post

Its better than giving him a dead parakeet.

Lloyd....I took care of it...

Posted · Report post

Good to hear about a Gettis sighting.

yeah he had a few catches...nothing flashy or big.  But he was sprinting, cutting, and spinning with no problems.  He looked good - no signs of injury or that he was thinking about the knee.  

Posted · Report post

I can't decide if its fuged up for an athlete to take a picture with a blind kid. I mean, he can't see it. Give the kid your practice jersey or something tangible right?

Come on now don't go all Mike Florio on us.

That photo serves as a memory not only for him and his father but he can also show his friends. It was only a nice gesture.

Posted · Report post

No, he wasn't on the field.  He was on what I like to call "Team J-Stew".  Which means he was on a bike and throwing around a medicine ball.  Kalil was on the bike, too.  

Seriously though....has J-Stew EVER participated in practice?  I'm amazed how he's been able to get out of practice his whole career.  

Yeah that's what I figured.. Steve Reed reported Kug was in the first team reps the day before but if he was on the bike again today i'm not sure if his report was accurate

Posted · Report post

No, he wasn't on the field. He was on what I like to call "Team J-Stew". Which means he was on a bike and throwing around a medicine ball. Kalil was on the bike, too.

Seriously though....has J-Stew EVER participated in practice? I'm amazed how he's been able to get out of practice his whole career.

Gantt's report said that Rivera was giving off a vibe that Stew might not be ready for Spartanburg. Maybe a Williams-Tolbert-Barner trio will emerge?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments