Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Dumb is Greg Rosenthal? [Article]

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I do agree, however keep in mind that with a good, consistent pass rush, playing in the secondary becomes a little easier. while CJ and Krak did very well, we didnt have interior pressure to disrupt the pocket and shorten receiver routes and/or force the QB into a bad throw.

I'm excited to see how Monsters Inc changes all of this in the coming season.

True, that doesn't change the fact that it's the lowest talent position on the team.

1 person likes this

Posted

True, that doesn't change the fact that it's the lowest talent position on the team.

haha i see you linking Greg Olsen the article on twitter

Posted

haha i see you linking Greg Olsen the article on twitter

Heh, he even responded.

He's a cool cat. Wish we had drafted him "somehow" so he could have been a lifer.

Posted

Heh, he even responded.

He's a cool cat. Wish we had drafted him "somehow" so he could have been a lifer.

Yea ive gotten most of the defense to tweet me back, the offense not so much haha.

Posted

He said our defense was average last year yet we ranked 10th in total defense last year... just saying.

Posted

Don't need to...I said he is 10ish. You can interchange and argue 5-15. A lot of aging TEs and talented TEs cloud that field.

For example, you probably would argue he is better than a guy like Mercedes Lewis. I think Olsen is on the same tier

So you make a dumb statement. Someone asks you to support it. You say you don't have too.

Yep...about a par for the course post from you. Otherwise known as smelly crap that you pulled out of your ass.

Posted

Heh, he even responded.

He pretty much will be............I doubt he plays for anyone else.

Posted

So you make a dumb statement. Someone asks you to support it. You say you don't have too.

Yep...about a par for the course post from you. Otherwise known as smelly crap that you pulled out of your ass.

Nothing dumb about saying he is 10ish....and that area is cloudy with lots of bodies.

How is that pulling poo from your ass? I was responding to Kurb....and he seemed to take my reply as fair. Olsen isn't top 5....and there is a large cluster of guys after that. Could argue anyone in or out.

Posted

Theyre not giving us anything until we earn it

Posted

Theyre not giving us anything until we earn it

They are giving us plenty of dirty looks from down their noses. After all, we're a small market team. Isn't our purpose to develop players for the larger market/big fanbase teams to sn@tch away in free agency? Pretty sure that was a condition of Carolina being awarded a franchise.

Us silly little Carolinians aren't supposed to win. If we do that, the NFL won't rake in as much $$$ from the large market team's fanbases. Bottom lines will be in danger and they just can't have that.

On the other hand, who in the hell is gonna want to tell Da Kraken to get back in his cage so we can let a team that will draw higher playoff TV ratings get in instead? Who has two thumbs, is writing this diatribe, and ain't volunteering for THAT job? This guy.....

Posted

Who's better than Godfrey?

Posted

Nothing dumb about saying he is 10ish....and that area is cloudy with lots of bodies.

How is that pulling poo from your ass? I was responding to Kurb....and he seemed to take my reply as fair. Olsen isn't top 5....and there is a large cluster of guys after that. Could argue anyone in or out.

Perhaps you're right, but I can easily argue he has top five talent.

Regarding overall stats, you absolutely must take injury into account. Looking at their recent bodies of work, I have can easily argue that Olsen is better than Gronk, Hernandez and Gates.  The only consistent TEs that I can say are better than Olsen right now are Graham, Witten and Davis.  After those three, it's arguable.