Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nothing to see here, move along! (Other than my bearotica layout, click only if you want to see)

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

you're easily amused

you're like a toddler playing in fire ants

the only person here wearing there mother's underwear and bitching at her for not cleaning his room and washing his clothes and nasty ass is you

Posted · Report post

thanks Panthro.  guess the rules on being bant and making an alt to come back and be just as big of a fucking idiot have been lifted?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

alice is our own personal sloth.   he even looks like him

MV5BMjE4NzY5NjUxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc3

we keep him chained in smack and alternate between whipping him and feeding him candy bars

Posted · Report post

what in the fuck are you talking about you little waste of fucking skin?  don't pretend to know fucking anything about me you sack of useless shit....fuck you

Posted · Report post

Aww don't cry, are you mad because you have this super duper fast "sports car" and I drive this big huge family 4 door car that can smoke your sport car, has almost 300 hp more, and can top your top speed by 36 miles. Hey, at least you will have plastic decals stuck all over it, I'll never have that on my car so you got me there! I'll jist stick to GIAC ecu tune, fabspeed pipe, and monoblock racing rims, but no stickers. :(

oh yeah?   i have a jetpack that can fly me at 100+ mph and gets 10,000 mpg but it wouldn't even lift your fat ass two inches off the ground

what you really need is a flatbed so your mom can just strap your fatass down when she drives you to the mall to creep on underage girls with daddy's mastercard

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

damn dude you're like every psychotic ex girlfriend i ever had rolled into one

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ya, I have an SRT and I fucking love it...and it doesn't have decals on it....and best of all...I bought it with money I made...my mommy didn't buy it for me because I went poo poo on the big boy toilet all by myself

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

38964558.jpg

4 people like this

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments