Photo
- - - - -

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

Best Answer CatMan72, 24 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Here's a link to WSOC-TV's feedback submission form, let them know what you think about airing Foreskin games in our market. 

http://www.wsoctv.co...299/4adad34b45/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#76 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

the clyde who claims to be a bar owner, that entertains 1700 guests to watch the panthers for one game is a joke, i bet he dont get 1700 all season. he says he doesnt show other games because of panther loyalty, wrong. bars are charged more for the sunday ticket than homes because its a monermaker, why would you purchase the ticket as a bar owner and not show other games. ill bet the clyde doesnt have the ticket, so not only is he a tightwad, he's a liar.

Sub-par posting.  0/10

#77 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

the clyde who claims to be a bar owner, that entertains 1700 guests to watch the panthers for one game is a joke, i bet he dont get 1700 all season. he says he doesnt show other games because of panther loyalty, wrong. bars are charged more for the sunday ticket than homes because its a monermaker, why would you purchase the ticket as a bar owner and not show other games. ill bet the clyde doesnt have the ticket, so not only is he a tightwad, he's a liar.

Ok, How much you wanna bet? You pick a random game when his bar is open & only the Panthers are on, we both show up, do a headcount of how many swing through on gameday, & then settle up. Wadda ya say?

#78 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,584 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

Just great. Now this story has been posted by PFT, Charlotte is a fuging joke.

This

#79 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,220 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

is nationofdomination another grits alt

I still think Tom Cat is roaming around as an alt on here. He was a fan of Grits trolling.

#80 G spot

G spot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

Just great. Now this story has been posted by PFT, Charlotte is a fuging joke.

im a nascar fan and a jr fan from way back, but i kinda blame him.

why cant the man support his home team?  please dale for the love of our team stop with the gibbs/griffin support already.  you make it seem like its okay and its not!

those of us who grew up in the 80s watching football without a local team to root for had no choice but thats not the case now.  

#81 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,407 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

New York and the Bay Area and probably Baltimore/DC

I live in NY and that doesn't happen here.

#82 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

I don't even know what this means.  

figures

#83 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

"i don't like something a guy does at his privately run establishment, so instead of simply not giving him my money, i'm going to get on the internet and lecture him about how he should run his business"

no, he's dishonest, he's no football fan, he' a liar, and he cant call his place a sports bar!

#84 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

All I can say is that I hope the Panthers show WSOC-TV how much they appreciate this when the opportunity arises. 

#85 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:50 PM   Best Answer

Here's a link to WSOC-TV's feedback submission form, let them know what you think about airing Foreskin games in our market. 

#86 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,162 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Done

#87 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Whoever is responsible for that awful attempt at spelling the word "Panthers" should be shot.

Oh and f*ck the Redskins. 2-0 bitches.

you must have just started watchin football red, alltime, redskins 7-4 against the panthers, there are a bunch of yall that keep sayin 2-0, yall must have all just started watchin, and lets not forget, the proud washington redskins franchise is sporting 3 suber bowl rings, u dumbass!

#88 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

i wish we could play the redskins every week.

as if 3 super bowl rings, the last of which was won over 20 years ago, means dick to anyone other than their dumbass hick fans in the year 2013.  did those rings keep washington from getting dickslapped the last time they had to line up against the panthers' front 7?

#89 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,220 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

you must have just started watchin football red, alltime, redskins 7-4 against the panthers, there are a bunch of yall that keep sayin 2-0, yall must have all just started watchin, and lets not forget, the proud washington redskins franchise is sporting 3 suber bowl rings, u dumbass!

Uhh proud Washington Redskins franchise, really?

So he is a Redskins fan and an Andrew Luck homer. Sounds familiar.

#90 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

redskins fans in the carolinas are straight up the most football stupid ones i've ever encountered, hands down.  i've talked to 7 or 8 of them on a regular basis over the years and none of them knew anything more nuanced than man get ball then run.  well that and how the latest insane trade/signing is going to put them over the top and send them to the super bowl.

i am 100% not joking when i say that i know more cowboys fans whom i would consider knowledgeable than redskins fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.