110 replies to this topic

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

You know how gun nuts protest every single idea to help stop gun violence no matter how much sense it makes or how simple it is?

This is the same thing except for real - except the left does not want to ban all guns, but the right wants to ban all abortions.

Contrasted to gun control nuts that use the excuse to pass guns laws to save "one single child", yet run from these sorts of legislation to protect babies in late term abortions. 

#17 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,336 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

You keep thinking that if you type that protect babies crap it will change facts, you suck, and we aren't interested in passing laws that only save one kid. You are a terrible salesman.

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

I'd forgotten how g5 had solved the riddle of human consciousness.

He attends the funeral of every miscarriage, btw.

#19 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

I'd forgotten how g5 had solved the riddle of human consciousness.

He attends the funeral of every miscarriage, btw.

No...I don't. We had 3. How many did you have.

We also had twin girls die at birth at 25 weeks. We didn't have a funeral. Anything else? As for CWG, he's not really good at logic nor does he realize it's not him anyone's trying to convince.

#20 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

We also had twin girls die at birth at 25 weeks. We didn't have a funeral. Anything else? As for CWG, he's not really good at logic nor does he realize it's not him anyone's trying to convince.

Those are terrible things to happen and I'm sorry they did.

Still does not justify enforcing opinions on others.

#21 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

U know, I have yet to find one case where a fetus existence threatened the mothers life. not one. Not saying it has never happened, but... I mean how long does it take to prep someone for abortion. It could take days depending on how far along the mother is. Compare this to the time it takes for life saving measures to be applied. (The criteria I use for life threatening, is the rules for triage in ER) just saying. I would be interested in reading anything any one could find.

http://www.nytimes.c...eland.html?_r=0

#22 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

Well in the spirit of your last abortion thread, you're a bad person for allowing that miscarriage and should be charged with manslaughter.  Oh wait, saying something that stupid that would make me a huge asshole

Spoiler

#23 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

Those are terrible things to happen and I'm sorry they did.

Still does not justify enforcing opinions on others.

Since when has human life past 20 weeks of development become a matter of opinion.  You're of the opinion it can/should be put to death at the whim of any potential mother.  Why not 24 weeks...or 32.  Amazed at the logic some use to justify death of something that has civil rights no more than a few inches of travel. 

Just so you know...I have no enforcement power.

#24 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

Well in the spirit of your last abortion thread, you're a bad person for allowing that miscarriage and should be charged with manslaughter.  Oh wait, saying something that stupid that would make me a huge asshole

Spoiler

If you can't understand how anyone that justifies the allowance of late term abortion has issues with morals...I can't help you. 

#25 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

Pubs mysteriously removed the 20 week ban

http://www.austinchr...bortion-limits/

Shows the real purpose. To close as many clinics as possible.

#26 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,336 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

I don't thing G5s thought processes go into that many levels.

Thats only 2 levels btw

#27 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

The filibuster only need hold a few more hours...

#28 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Almost there...

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

Since when has human life past 20 weeks of development become a matter of opinion.  You're of the opinion it can/should be put to death at the whim of any potential mother.  Why not 24 weeks...or 32.  Amazed at the logic some use to justify death of something that has civil rights no more than a few inches of travel. 

Just so you know...I have no enforcement power.

the whole point of the debate is that it's not cut-and-dried human life. you're framing the argument like it's "to kill human life or not to kill, that's the question of the hour" with liberals sharpening the baby knives and republicans grabbing shields to stop them. maybe you could try acknowledging that there is a legitimate philosophical debate as to when life starts and ends. it might clear your lens of reasoning and enter the mainstream relevancy in a national dialogue instead of standing on the fringe demanding justice for babykillers.

that being said, this is one issue that i tend to be fairly conservative on. i think, for ethical reasons, that erring on the side of caution is a solid plan, and i'm all for term limits on abortions past the age of viability.

#30 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:31 AM

These little ladies just need a man to tell them what's good for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com