Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANCIENT ALIENS! Proof!

98 posts in this topic

Posted

I get what you're saying, but also disagree.  If it came to be that penguins had the mastery of technology as we do they'd eventually start making music too.  There could be animals that exist or existed in the past that had intelligence far superior to ours yet didn't work out in the long term.  We, as a species, owe more to opposable thumbs than the ability to create art.  

If opposable thumbs were as valuable as you imply then we would have much to be concerned about regarding other primates.  Additionally your assertion of penguins developing music has no logical basis.  Just because humans developed it does not mean technologically advanced penguins would as well.

If anything I would credit our vocal system and its role in the development of language as the single most important defining physical feature of homo sapiens.

2 people like this

Posted

I would argue otherwise, and suggest that dimensions are no more than different pockets of conscious experience found within the same all-encompassing electromagnetic spectrum that makes up all that is. Sure, we can interact with different esoteric forms of radiation in this reality, but only to the extent that we can comprehend it with our limited senses.

What would lead you to think that spatial dimensions contain consciousness or are "pockets of consciousness" as you labeled it?

Posted

Question, if i was to launch a probe from earth toward a distant star. Then I was to travel to that star faster than light or even instantaneously to that same star and look back towards earth would I be able to see myself launch the probe?

Let's shorten the distance a bit.  Let's say we invented a telescope that can see exactly .5lyr with infinite quality.  We then launch a giant space mirror which orbits our solar system at exactly .5lyr from earth.  This mirror traveled to this point at 99.99% light speed with instant acceleration and deceleration.  When we look at the mirror with our telescope we will see the Earth one year in the past.  But we will not see it from before we launched the mirror because the photons would take another .5lyr to reach the mirror to begin their return trip to our telescope's lenses.  So no you won't see yourself launch the probe unless you waited around for a good long while.

Posted

Let's shorten the distance a bit.  Let's say we invented a telescope that can see exactly .5lyr with infinite quality.  We then launch a giant space mirror which orbits our solar system at exactly .5lyr from earth.  This mirror traveled to this point at 99.99% light speed with instant acceleration and deceleration.  When we look at the mirror with our telescope we will see the Earth one year in the past.  But we will not see it from before we launched the mirror because the photons would take another .5lyr to reach the mirror to begin their return trip to our telescope's lenses.  So no you won't see yourself launch the probe unless you waited around for a good long while.

Thats interesting but not the effect I was talking about. 

Imagine for a second that a species is observing us right at this moment. Now whatever distance they are away measured in lightyears, that is how far back in time they see.  So does that mean that both events are simultaneous.  The intuitive answer is no.  Light takes time to travel and while it is traveling,  other events are occuring. However imagine for a second that you could somehow beat the light.  For the sake of this experiment, it doesn't matter how you beat the light. Warp drive, hyper drive. Inter dimensional travel. W/E. 

So now you are lightyears away and the light you created before you left has not left yet. Now if for whatever reason you were able to transmit just as instantaneously back to the point of origin could you read your own message? Or stop yourself from going in the first place. What would you see?  Like I said this is a time travel question, not a light speed question.  

I ask because when we look at the stars we are looking back in time. Everyone agrees with that. But an Einstein-Rosen Bridge travels faster. So what does it mean to be able to see the light you made. What effect does that have on reality? 

Posted

If opposable thumbs were as valuable as you imply then we would have much to be concerned about regarding other primates.  Additionally your assertion of penguins developing music has no logical basis.  Just because humans developed it does not mean technologically advanced penguins would as well.

That wasn't supposed to be taken literally....

Posted

I'm not following the mechanical thing.  We're all made of the same stuff - the same mechanics.  Are you saying in this universal consciousness you speak of that other animals aren't included?  That seems rather restrictive.  

I'm not talking about what we're made of...i'm talking about our behavior, psychological processes, and perception of the world around us and how we interact within it. Unlike most conscious beings that we are currently aware of, we're not seemingly limited to a primordial, survival-based autopilot mode as they are. We have the sweeping ability to reflect upon ourselves and our existence from a third-person point of view. On top of that, the nature of the human spirit perpetually strives for increased knowledge and truth. Like Bronn also said, we can materialize things out of desire, whether it be that of creativity, self-expression, technology, or simple pleasures. But what I think is most intriguing about us is our history, cultures, belief systems, societal structures, and interactions with each other. To us its all we know, so its not really a big deal...but to a race from a different planet and/or dimension, it could be a completely bizarre thing compared to what they're generally accustomed to.

As far as the animals thing you brought up, of course they are included in the basket of universal consciousness...you kind of have to in order to consciously exist. They're just at lower levels of the awareness spectrum due to their restricted biological set-up.

Posted

What would lead you to think that spatial dimensions contain consciousness or are "pockets of consciousness" as you labeled it?

Well for one, we're here aren't we? Everything we know to be alive on this planet is here too, correct? Dimensions in the context that I speak of more or less refers to points-of-view/sensory realities...not up, down, left, right. Ive used the example of a bat many times - they exist in the same space as we do, but their interpretation of the world around them is vastly different than ours. To them, we might only exist as a frequency. This point of view is just one pocket of consciousness that the all-encompassing electromagnetic space around us harbors. I always use this analogy to help draw parallels to the situation that we're in...it's just on a grander scale with us.

The key to seeing this is by truly understanding how small our perception of reality is. Electromagnetics are the foundation of the universe, making up all matter and dark matter...basically everything as we consciously perceive it, including us. Being that our biological make-up only gives us the ability to tap into 0.005% of all that makes up reality, there is an overwhelming chunk of the puzzle that we are essentially blind to. This is a very profound statement, and should rightfully suggest that the possibility of life-forms existing in different dimensions within the same area of space we occupy, is a more than reasonable one.

Posted

I love how Hatter had to come into a thread with great discussion and civil, healthy discourse And completely poo it up.

2 people like this

Posted

The one thing I've always stressed is the immense ground between common historical context and the idea of "ancient aliens"

Our history is misinterpreted, misconstrued, and is simply not a closed book.  When you consider what can be truly cross-referenced, we can go back to around 150 AD.   

Now I'm not a believer in aliens as we define it but there is a ton of sh*t out there yet to be explored.  Being settled in cosmic definitives as a human is stupid...bottom line.    

Posted

This is a HELL of a lot more entertaining and thought provoking than, racist Racist RACIST. He's a Conservative... He's a Liberal bullshit!

Topics like this actually make you think! Kudos to everyone involved! (except Hatter)

1 person likes this

Posted

As far as the distance thing goes, I think you have to look at it in a different way...and bare with me here. Considering that we as human beings only have the ability to see/experience a very small panorama of .00005 visible light compared to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, you might as well say that we are practically blind in the grand scheme of things. It is important to note that electromagnetic activity is what makes up everything in the universe as we know it. With that being said, it opens up all kinds of new possibilities regarding life-forms that could exist outside of our 'frequency,' so to speak. We know that radio, television, cell phone signals, etc, are zipping all around us all the time. We know they're there...but we cannot see them. Who's to say that the remaining 99.9995% of the electromagnetic spectrum that we are not privy to, doesn't inhabit what could only be described as highly biologically advanced entities, some more than others, that are able to exist in the vaster ranges of electromagnetic activity? These "frequencies" are all around us at all times. In our case, we can be paralleled to the ignorance a bat has of the human species' existence, not to mention everything else in the world around them as we see it. Of course this would be seemingly impossible to prove, or even attempt at investigating, unless such a group of advanced entities had discovered ways to tap solely into our reality, or "dimension" of visible light, and unveil themselves to us in a manner we could comprehend.

Anyways, my point...if there are entities that exist in these perceptional ranges of higher frequency, where electromagnetic activity is more abounding and connected to itself, I think its safe to say that such a race would have the ability to travel faster than our speed of light...even inherently. Or it could even be as simple as popping in and out of different realities with no more than a thought...just like we do in dreams. In that type/level electromagnetic environment, you wouldn't experience the very dense and hard reality of [perceived] matter, that we do. Not to mention, [perceived] time wouldn't be linear as we know it here on earth, which doesn't really exist in the first place. I know this is very out-there stuff, and it takes a lot of research in subjects such as quantum mechanics and the metaphysical to even begin to understand where i'm coming from, but I do at least think that the concept of beings existing outside of our greatly limited 5 senses, should be highly considered...especially when you take into account the infinitesimally small spectrum of reality we're interacting in, compared to the greater nature of it all. This would explain a lot of things, especially the ghost phenomena...which is a whole other conversation in itself.

And here's a fun little clip that implies what i'm talking about. Make of it all as you must.

The call back of Area 51 guy!!!

Apparently the aliens that took over the Men in Black will not let me post the link on here..it will show up on you tube or google search.

Posted

I love how Hatter had to come into a thread with great discussion and civil, healthy discourse And completely poo it up.

Have at it guys.  Your discussion IS quite interesting.

Although I still think most of you are bat poo crazy.