Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpantherfan84

ANCIENT ALIENS! Proof!

98 posts in this topic

Are we profound and unique though?  That's a big assumption.  For all we know there are millions of other species out there very similar to us.  

And I think we've had enough discussions in the past to know that I'm not buying in to that 2nd paragraph.

Of course we are. I think one significant factor is that we're not "mechanical" like the rest of nature seemingly is...although there's a good few of you on here that make me wonder at times ;). We are a creator species; we build our worlds around us through the power of the imagination. We all live on the same planet in the same universe, however psychologically we all reside in our own unique realities we've bestowed upon ourselves, configured through our belief systems, emotional states, and interpretations of the electromagnetic landscape. We are a very peculiar race of beings, which one can only assume would attract an intense level of interest...as can potentially be displayed through the all the stories and official documentation of ET interaction over the centuries.

Should have said....

The thing about crazy mother fugers is that they sound crazy to sane mother fugers

...As I was saying :P

...As I was saying :P

No one is really sure what you are saying....just the ramblings of a very disturbed person. :sick:  :thumbsu:

No one is really sure what you are saying....just the ramblings of a very disturbed person. :sick:  :thumbsu:

Damn, really? I thought I was doing a pretty good job at explaining it all in layman's terms :(

FWIW I completely get what venom is talking about.

Maybe if he phrased it like "BAAAAA BAAA BAAAAA" you'd understand.

2 people like this

BAAA BAAA, BA BA-BA BAAAA. BA-BA BAAA BA, BA? BA-BAAAAA, BAAAAA BAAAAA...BA. BA BA BA, BAA-BAA?

...now how's that for food for thought?

(Thanks for the insight Bronn...hopefully that'll make things a little easier to understand for these guys B))

1 person likes this

Of course we are. I think one significant factor is that we're not "mechanical" like the rest of nature seemingly is...although there's a good few of you on here that make me wonder at times ;). We are a creator species; we build our worlds around us through the power of the imagination. We all live on the same planet in the same universe, however psychologically we all reside in our own unique realities we've bestowed upon ourselves, configured through our belief systems, emotional states, and interpretations of the electromagnetic landscape. We are a very peculiar race of beings, which one can only assume would attract an intense level of interest...as can potentially be displayed through the all the stories and official documentation of ET interaction over the centuries.

I'm not following the mechanical thing.  We're all made of the same stuff - the same mechanics.  Are you saying in this universal consciousness you speak of that other animals aren't included?  That seems rather restrictive.  

I think he was speaking of the basic survival aspect of species, in that they do what they can to survive and reproduce.

Humans, however, are technologically inclined and are creators of things out of desire, rather than necessity.

Desire and necessity are two sides of the same coin.  We are all still just survivors at our core.  

I disagree. Desire was probably a bad word to use.

Take music, for instance. There is no necessity of music for humans. Birds sing out of necessity.

1 person likes this