Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Event Thursday Night

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They'd have to make new jerseys that said "Hornets" on them, and adidas isn't going to waste money printing Bobcats-colored Hornets jerseys when one season from now they'll have Hornets-colored Hornets jerseys for the players and fans to wear. 

Which, I should add, I hope are sleeveless jerseys.

Posted · Report post

Huh? I don't see how wearing throwbacks a few games this season couldn't be possible unless we're specifically not allowed. They wouldn't have to be our current colors just like the Carolina cougars jerseys weren't either. With the rebrand and nostalgic campaign Adidas is probably gonna be printing throwback lj zo rice bogues curry etc jerseys anyway.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

that deadspin pictures was taken at 12:45pm during the "family" portion.  Let's be serious....  I'll take some pics when the "adult" party starts.  The comments on that article were pissing me off though.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No. They need to handle this like tantric sex. No Hornets jerseys until 2014.

Just let the tension and anticipation build and then opening day 2014 I can just explode all over the face of TWC Arena
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

man wish i was there.  couldn't find anyone to go with

Posted · Report post

I'm still at the office but I'm planning on heading over there around 6. I'm actually pretty excited for it I think it's great for the city and the city is excited for it. 

Posted · Report post

It seems to be picking up now... They have Kendall Gill, Tripucka, Muggsy, Dell, and Rex F***ing Chapman there!!! Incredible.

Posted · Report post

Damn, I still wish I lived in the QC.

Posted · Report post

the fellas over at BringBacktheBuzz tweeted that Stern said that Charlotte was tops in the league in season tickets sales this offseason...any link to confirm this? 

Posted · Report post

the fellas over at BringBacktheBuzz tweeted that Stern said that Charlotte was tops in the league in season tickets sales this offseason...any link to confirm this?

There was an article that we had sold over $1 million dollars in ticket sales within 24 hours of the name change.

Most say that it isn't that much, but when you are selling season tickets as low as $2 per seat. I would say that it's quite an accomplishment.

Posted · Report post

The STH event at Bubble was pretty good. I polished off quite a few free beers in the hour. I was outside on the balcony for a while. When I opened the door to go inside I literally hit Kendall Gill with the door. KG looks like he's in his 20s and could probably be one of our top three shooters if he played today. Kelly Tripuka was pretty grey, but was in good shape. Muggys took pictures with people the whole time. He was definitely the crowd's favorite. Rex looked like he should be working on computers. I toasted him to what I called the most underrated dunk contest performance in history. Does anyone remember his dunks? They were different than what everyone else was doing at that time and he didn't get any love from the judges.

All the guys were very gracious and everyone loved seeing them.

I took pictures with all the guys. I wasn't going to post them unless someone wants to see them.
3 people like this