Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

News from other camps

692 posts in this topic

Percy harvin requiring surgery would mean he misses week 1 against us. That could be a game changer where all other factors were pretty much even.

Philip Lutzenkirchen, a tight end for Auburn last year, got injured with a torn labrum in his hip the last week of October last year.  He had surgery for it in the first week of November.

He had to rehab and wasn't able to train again (for the NFL combine) until February.  If Harvin's situation is similar, he'll be out for at least three months.

i read yesterday AJ Green left the field and has a bruised knee - Bengals were on the field already yesterday we havent gotten out of the press rooms

Harvin out should make it easier, but I don't really want the easy route. I want a rough and tough team that can duke it out with anyone.

We have the rest of the season for that, don't worry.

1 person likes this

That's kind of the point. If we can make the playoffs with that schedule, we are going to be a tough out.

1 person likes this

There are injuries all over the league, which I'll grant usually happens, but it feels like more than usual for this early in camp.

Could just be my perception, but that's what it feels like.  And that would be ironic, coming off a year of more relaxed practices (courtesy the last CBA).

Jets take a hit in secondary depth.  CB Aaron Berry is out for the season (blew a knee).

1 person likes this

Pic from Packers camp on NFL.com...

0ap1000000221400.jpg

Love that particular Green Bay tradition.

Chiefs putting Dwayne Bowe on the non-football injury list.

No word on what happened.

Hits keep coming.  Now it's the Chargers losing ILB Jonas Mouton.

Dang, I hope the injury bug skips over us for once.

@ALLsportsINTEL: NFL - Tough break for Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin who appears to have seriously injured his right knee, Contract year for Maclin.