Photo
- - - - -

Tom Brady Almost Gets Hurt... Who Cares?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:23 AM

When i saw the replay of blood streaming down the finger of brady? I immediately became concerned for the citizens of Boston. They haven't ever had to deal with life altering crisis's like this. I can only imagine the somber tones of woe throughout the city after 2 major scares in less than a week. Sadly, theres nothing in the cities history that even closely comparable to what they've had to deal with this preseason.

#12 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

so  you are saying for the past 14 seasons, the Pats have had a better oline in every year than the Panthers?  You are saying if Cam had their line, he would have 30+ tds a year and only around 10 ints every year?  I'm not saying no, but I will say they are better at adapting to what they do have than what us Panthers have ever seen from our team.  Shotty oline?  Pats run west coast type, quick offense.  Good oline?  They have more a vertical offense.  Excuses around here are horrible.

You offer facts people reply with "brady doesn't get touched" The pats are masters of adjusting to personnell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users