Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

ESPN's Best Sports Jersey of All Time! Come Vote

199 posts in this topic

1st place for Luke, the uniforms, the defense, the team, offense in 3rd I believe...

Ron Rivera is still ranked like 20 something for coaches. Lol. 

Yeah I tried voting for Rivera but I just couldn't do it in good conscience... or a straight face.

2 people like this

Yeah Rivera needs to stay near the bottom . Chud was beating him out last I looked.

Are we giving the Browns 2nd too!? That's beyond hilarious. 

1 person likes this

we now have 5500 1st place votes, and 50% more total points than the second place team.  Fug you ESPN!!!

Browns, Titans, Chiefs and Pack are 2-5, so make sure to put them near the bottom.

Pats, Cowboys, Redskins and Bungholes are the bottom 4, so they need to get votes at the top...as hard as it is to put the Cowdouches in the top 5.

Hilarious how we're not just voting the Panthers #1, but we've swayed the entire panel, making the Titans and Chiefs top 5 and the Douches bottom 5. :D

how the fug are we 117 out of 122 overall, if we're far and away #1 in the NFL ranking?

how the fug are we 117 out of 122 overall, if we're far and away #1 in the NFL ranking?

They made that list before putting out the poll.

They made that list before putting out the poll.

I was assuming that the 'trending' column was up to date, which has us at -1.  I guess that was pre-voting, as well.

hmm. not seeing any comments at the bottom of page? They already sweep this under the rug?

The Blueminati strikes again

2 people like this

It's starting to look like ESPN is just ignoring this now, nobody has even updated it yet.

After Dameshrek's little fiasco, my index finger is still on IR so I had to go another route.  I got in my fair share of votes but it was harder than I thought it would be...

img-post-race.jpg