54 replies to this topic

#46 sanjay_rajput

sanjay_rajput

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Locationstarkville, ms

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

Cam is always quiet in preseason...you'll hear Cam name a lot in the regular season ... The offense has been slow to roll out but we still managed to put up drives with shaky O-line , no power RB, no read option , and minimum use of Cams scrambling ability

#47 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

I continue to laugh at people who say we are constantly talking about Cam, when he is the face of this franchise, the starting QB of the Carolina Panthers, who's amassed more than 60 touchdowns in his short two year career. The guy no one wanted to draft, has proven a lot of Panthers fans wrong. Yes, there are other players on this team, and THEY ARE talked about. Squirrel is the same guy who insisted we look into drafting Geno Smith. His opinion is invalid.

Im a WVU homer what can I say.  Still this thread has nothing to do with Cam.  Cam the QB on offense we are talking about the QB on Defense and that is Keek.  Old saying used to be Defense wins championship that still rings true now. 

#48 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,724 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

people don't like losers, that's all.  not like it's some big conspiracy.

#49 Racist Cat Lady

Racist Cat Lady

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Sorry for the hijack but I have a question.

The bull poo unneccesary roughness call on kuechly made me think... How is that contact illegal but a stiff arm is not?

#50 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

Let me elaborate a little more. I love cam. It's not like I hate him. I just like the panthers more. And I don't like cams attitude all that much. But overall I like him. Just wish he played better and helped our team win. Yes u can blame it on the oline. U can blame it on no offensive weapons. U can make excuses all day. We have just as many weapons as New England but yet Brady makes guys shine. I want cam to make the lafells and Edwards and barners shine.

Tom makes who shine? Welker, a guy who killed them already so the Pats had to go sign him?

Who else is shining? 2 TE sets... we had 2 TE sets too and looked how we did

It's not like Cam and S.S didn't reach 2 back to back 1,000 yard seasons. I don't see how the oline and receivers is an excuse. Gruden against Baltimore was throwing shots to our lack of playmakers other than Steve at the WR position. Bill will throw anybody out there and play with Brady. Rivera on the other hand seems to have a problem putting Gettis with Cam this preseason as if all the other receivers than S.S are solidified their position in stone

#51 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Just interesting that the defense is already getting national attention and praise.

A year ago it was Cam Cam Cam. Now he is rarely mentioned.

I posted this last night, ESPN is horseshit. http://deadspin.com/...tion-1185400028

#52 Banjo

Banjo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

I bet Luke Kuechly ends up as the highest Panther on next year's NFL Top 100, well above Cam.

#53 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Sorry for the hijack but I have a question.

The bull poo unneccesary roughness call on kuechly made me think... How is that contact illegal but a stiff arm is not?

It's not illegal, they fuged the call up and thought there was some contact with the head/neck area because it happened so fast and the way his head whipped back.  Watch the play broken down frame-by-frame you'll see Luke never even touches his head or neck.  Not only that, but I don't even know if it's fuging legal to make a call, retract the call, go to commercial break, return from the commercial break and there be a whole new flag on the field.  That was complete bullshit.

That's what made the INT alllll the more sweet.  :)

#54 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

Anyone else think Keuchly baited Flacco into that 2nd INT?  Seemed like he was pissed the refs cheated us the play before and he decided to gamble and make a play. It's not coincidence that he makes to game changing plays in a row like that.

#55 dkmilitary

dkmilitary

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSandhills

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

It's like you piss him off just expect a big play to follow. Same thing happened @ Raider game flagged on the hit for 15 yds which had him jumping all over and few plays later here comes a pick. I like Keek mad ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.