Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toldozer

browner out tomorrow?

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but another seahawk may be out tomorrow. Brandon Browner could be out with a hamstring issue. This would be HUGE. I'm feeling better by the day! fug wanting someones best shot I just want a winning record!!!

Meh, I would much rather see them at full strength.

Get ready for the excuses.

I can handle the excuses for them if we win. We could play a bunch of high school replacement players and go 16-0 & it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I just want to WIN again. Don't care who we beat. JUST WIN BABY!

In order:

I want to win when the other team is at their best.

I want to win when the other team has Girl Scouts out there.

I want to lose to their best

I want to lose when they have Girl Scouts out there.

WE play to win the Game... The Seahawks are who we thought they were.... they can make all the excuses they want after we WIN THE GAME. I don't feel sorry for them we have Key Players out too. our LG, RB 

Like i have said in the past nobody gave us a excuse when we have had injuries the past couple years so i could care less who is injured on whoever we play. Just win.

Yes! A big W. That's all that counts. These games we lose, where most players can say, I had a great game anyway, don't count for anything. The talent is here. Now let's get the chemistry going. Pluck the sea chickens. Hey seahawks, bojangles called!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Venus