116 replies to this topic

#106 Former Bill On Vacation

Former Bill On Vacation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

but are currently poorly coached

I think its a bit more than premature to declare Marrone as a poor head coach when he only has 1 game under his belt in the NFL.  The Panthers and Rivera is another matter - he seems to constantly make strange decisions - almost the opposite of someoone wanting to win a game.  Why your owner kept him around for another season is anyones guess.

#107 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,567 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

I think its a bit more than premature to declare Marrone as a poor head coach when he only has 1 game under his belt in the NFL.  The Panthers and Rivera is another matter - he seems to constantly make strange decisions - almost the opposite of someoone wanting to win a game.  Why your owner kept him around for another season is anyones guess.

continuity.

#108 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,567 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Its Western New York - not upstate- and Ive seen more toothless crackers and rednecks in my little area of the south than the population of the whole of NY State.

Is this the Panthers official web site forum?

no, buts its the only one worth going to.

there is an official one that started this year but its a ghost land. the huddle has the corner.

#109 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

I think its a bit more than premature to declare Marrone as a poor head coach when he only has 1 game under his belt in the NFL. The Panthers and Rivera is another matter - he seems to constantly make strange decisions - almost the opposite of someoone wanting to win a game. Why your owner kept him around for another season is anyones guess.

You guys have a long history of hiring the wrong guys. As for why Richardson kept Rivera on board, I'm still trying to figure out why because it didn't make much sense not to let the new GM we just hired seek out his own guy

#110 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

watching gr

• HUDDLER
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

we have a 100 post minimum for starting threads, but welcome anyway.

fwiw, just out of curiosity and because i don't feel like working this afternoon i tried registering at buffalobills.com forum and registering has been disabled. just wanted to get some thoughts on the game this weekend.

Try this place.  http://www.billszone...nzone/forum.php

#111 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,242 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

of the 5x the bills and panthers have met...carolina has beaten them only once.

Well... that's encouraging history right there. :rr:

At any rate, I'm genuinely excited about what we'll see from our offense in our second outing. I know, I know, we scored only 7 points last week against the Seahawks but the way I see it Russell Wilson and The Seahawks had scored only 6 points until 5-6 minutes into the fourth quarter. 

#112 jfo89

jfo89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

http://boards.buffal...ove-Glenn-to-LG

"We have the lowest rated LG in the NFL starting on our OL. You can't run without interior line blocking. You can't be comfortable passing when there's a good chance of strong rush up the middle. Your Center and LT spend time helping out the weak spot. Your game plan has to be adjusted to compensate for an obvious weakness."

You gotta love the sound of this! With star playing so well already, Our dline could have a field day against the bills. Hopefully we'll get to see a gettleman feeding frenzy!

#113 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,567 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

happy panther is already there.

i registered today but have yet to be validated, whatever that means. it's not like i'm parking there.

#114 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

I'm probably just being a fool again, but for some reason I think we win big this week.

Seattle is a damn good team, and we should have won that game. We have the talent. One of these weeks this team is going to get their act together and show what they are capable of.

No better time to start than now.

#115 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

watching gr

• HUDDLER
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

happy panther is already there.

i registered today but have yet to be validated, whatever that means. it's not like i'm parking there.

lol I'm registered there, have been for years, same username. I just read.

Have you checked your email for a link?

#116 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,567 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

lol I'm registered there, have been for years, same username. I just read.

Have you checked your email for a link?

they let me register and sent me the link. now it's a matter of having their admin validate me. not sure what's up with that.

i signed up under the same name as here. lol i almost care just out of principle. i'll probably lose interest in the morning.

are a lot of fan forums like that?

#117 WildCats

WildCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

Attached File  1378970817286.jpg   31.66K   2 downloads

Bills are a joke. This is a game we must win because with our schedule it ain't gonna come no easyier then this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.