Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winning is the only option.Today there are no excuses.

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

haha nice

He asked the class if we knew any professional photographers. I was like "yeah I know Zod he runs the Huddle". I must have looked like a damn idiot. The interwebs is seeping into my real life lmao.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I want to say this before the game starts so I don't get told I'm defending Cam/Shula.

if we can gash the Bills for huge yardage today I wouldn't be surprised if we call passing plays like we did last week, just a few more deep balls, and I'm not sure that wouldn't be the right move.

Posted · Report post

If we lose, the huge pimple that has been developing for over 2 seasons will pop. The result will be a puss filled huddle.

There is a visual that I did not want on this fine sunday.

Posted · Report post

I actually disagree. Carolina can win this game but it still may not tell us anything about the team. Not sure hope would be restored from winning a game everyone expects them to win.  However, losing this game will destroy hope in pantherland.

Posted · Report post

Very important game today.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

me too.

I was thinking about it but I don't know where she lives.....geez... decisions.  All kidding aside, I know it's the 2nd game but I honestly believe it's a must win....  which sounds stupid but I believe it.  We can't lose the first 6 and then rebound and miss the playoffs again.  

Posted · Report post

With the way our schedule shakes out in the second half I feel every game that we are a favorite, even a modest favorite, is a must win.

We HAVE to win the games we should win and win just enough of the rest to get to the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

I actually disagree. Carolina can win this game but it still may not tell us anything about the team. Not sure hope would be restored from winning a game everyone expects them to win.  However, losing this game will destroy hope in pantherland.

If we win big, I can see what Zod is saying.  A mere win by 7 or less will not tell us anything except we beat a mediocre team.  We need to dominate all through the game before I feel we will have a better than average season.

Posted · Report post

I actually disagree. Carolina can win this game but it still may not tell us anything about the team. Not sure hope would be restored from winning a game everyone expects them to win. However, losing this game will destroy hope in pantherland.

Yeah I agree with no the no excuses part and although I'd take a W anyway they can get it, to really make me think these guys are for real they need to convincingly beat buffalo today.

The true test would be next week against NY as long as they win today.

Posted · Report post

we won against taints in week two last year.... see how that turned out :phew:

Posted · Report post

Sounds like some of you are already putting in place the ",Yeah but it was just Buffalo" point to remain negative nancies unless we win by 20+ points which is so rare in the NFL.

If we win by 1 point it is a good win. Every win on the road in the NFL is a good win.
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm just hoping to take away a good moral victory from this game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this