Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Feel Free to Jump Off the shopping card with one wonky wheel, You won't be missed...

182 posts in this topic

Doesn't matter if there's a talent issue or not. We've been in this situation 14 times before and Rivera should know by now not to ride the defense to close the game. Show some moxy to not get us in those situations in the fuggin first place.

Rivera puts our players in position to make mistakes. He's an idiot.

Seattle wasn't better than us, and neither were the Bills. Do you guys not see that we lose the same way every time?

never gonna give up.....  Panthers all the way !!

Seahawk fans described it perfectly:

"The Rivera-led Carolina Panthers are The Singletary-led 49ers. Their time will come."

I'll stick with this team... to the bitter end.

The fat lady is singing my friend. 

The fat lady is singing my friend.

You can leave if you want. Ima go over there and chill with Rose and Jack.

I'm going to die before 30 from being a Panthers fan

3 people like this

I could never, ever leave this team. I can't do it. So I will be stuck with this pain and frustration as long as it keeps happening. There honestly is nothing else to say.

Thank God for all the fans who were in such a hurry to see Fox and Hurney fired.

I won't jump off this team's bandwagon even thou I've only been following it since Cam joined.

It's clear to see what is wrong with this team. The problem is, many on here simply don't want to hear nor see it. This team is still a fairly young team. The majority of guys who went to the SB back in early 2000s are gone. Those who are still around are now Vets and near to retirement themselves. Whose mentality is guiding this team? Where are the vets and what role are they really playing in the psychology of this team? Many of you seem to want to pass everything off to Cam as if that is the norm with teams. The truth is, successful QBs grow into their positions as leaders with their team. And just because they are the head of the team, doesn't mean they are the ones emotionally guiding the team.

Maybe Rivera isn't the right fit as a headcoach for this team. Maybe Cam isn't the right QB either. But some of you act like this team is one QB or coach away from a SB ring. Seriously?

Since last season I said it, this team needs to mentally regroup and gain confidence in their ability to win from every level. The last two seasons, it was clear that the Panthers' offense was carrying this team. Now it's showing that this team cannot make strong mental decisions and solely rely on Cam and the couple of decent receivers you have to do it all. The Defense is playing above their way below sub-par games, this season but still have a ways to go, and you folks are already giving them gold medals while you continue to play the role of Step-Parents with everyone on the Offense not named Smitty.

Here is an FYI, a confident team, never gives up nor settles until the game is over. Confident fans don't freak out with every bad snap and misthrown ball and they get behind their QB, not sit and pick at every pimple on his ass.  Once again, another team this team should have beaten, beat them and it's fans. Once again, you folks go into panic mode and start setting the place on fire. The mentally of this team and many of you show me this team isn't ready for Prime-time.  

I see the potential in this team. The question is, do the Panthers really see themselves as true contender or just survivors?