Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Feel Free to Jump Off the shopping card with one wonky wheel, You won't be missed...

182 posts in this topic

Still here stayed here during a 1-15 season and never abandon my team. Lots off thing can be said about this game on both offense and defense.

We all know the issues and it looks to have gotten worse with 2 safeties and 1 CB down. LB's are not covering the under neath routes. RT Bell is pathetic and needs to be a OG at least or out of football. 4 1/2 sacks for the LDE that's all Bell. Cam is also holding the ball way to long and still throwing off of his back foot more than 50% of his throws.

I see this and I blame coaching. but my ass is still here because I can see the potential in this team.

Honestly, this "real fan" stuff is beyond old at this point....save that sh*t for the Delhomme/Tommy Jone era

The Delhomme era sounds pretty goddamn good right now.

1 person likes this

guys... don't jump off the shopping card... remember we at least got to lose a superbowl back in the day... thats where we hang our hat

Fire Rivera god damn it! I ain't leaving the team, been through far worse, but prolonging this is just not sane.

If you have cancer than can be cured, why the fug would you wait to have it removed? Seriously.

Been a fan since 96. at this point it's like a bad marriage and you both got old together and you are all you've got... May be I am a masochist...haha

I love this team, but this poo is gettin old man

lol one wonky wheel

remember the superbowl!  no need to jump off this shopping card!  we went to the superbowl and almost won!... remember

I know without a doubt if Rivera gambled as often as you guys want him to you would all jump on him for being too aggressive. He forced the Bills to have to score a touchdown with no timeouts. The game was over when Jones intercepted the ball but Rivera grabbed Steve Johnson for pass interference and then Rivera stood still as Johnson ran into the corner of the endzone wide open for the touchdown.

Right guys it was Rivera right?

No, Rivera was not out there and those two plays were perfect calls for the situation. Had the corners switched off or even played their man then we would have won or if Kuechly had not grabbed the receiver we wouldn't have had to even worry about that play. The players were put in the perfect position to win and they failed not the play call on those two plays. 

I'm never turning in my fan card, but I'm pretty tired of the weekly gut checks..

I am now to the point of hating this team.... and this is coming from a lifelong Wake Forest fan

I've been a big fan since the "96 season(Was young and dumb and didn't care for football at the time), through our 1-15 years and a bunch of other losing season. No OTHER team gets my love like the Panthers, my first, side dish, and main! Lol

But c'mon man! I'm kinda getting use to losing and not getting our win till the half of the season. :(       which is ridiculous!  No jumping anywhere here, I die and bleed black an blue, represented from the west coast baby!!!!

I have this weird feeling we are going to kick the Giants asses next week.