Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Feel Free to Jump Off the shopping card with one wonky wheel, You won't be missed...

Ivan The Awesome    7,134

Fire Rivera god damn it! I ain't leaving the team, been through far worse, but prolonging this is just not sane.

If you have cancer than can be cured, why the fug would you wait to have it removed? Seriously.

LA_Panther    1,205

Been a fan since 96. at this point it's like a bad marriage and you both got old together and you are all you've got... May be I am a masochist...haha

I love this team, but this poo is gettin old man

NCstoner420    178

I know without a doubt if Rivera gambled as often as you guys want him to you would all jump on him for being too aggressive. He forced the Bills to have to score a touchdown with no timeouts. The game was over when Jones intercepted the ball but Rivera grabbed Steve Johnson for pass interference and then Rivera stood still as Johnson ran into the corner of the endzone wide open for the touchdown.

Right guys it was Rivera right?

No, Rivera was not out there and those two plays were perfect calls for the situation. Had the corners switched off or even played their man then we would have won or if Kuechly had not grabbed the receiver we wouldn't have had to even worry about that play. The players were put in the perfect position to win and they failed not the play call on those two plays. 

benz0    59

I've been a big fan since the "96 season(Was young and dumb and didn't care for football at the time), through our 1-15 years and a bunch of other losing season. No OTHER team gets my love like the Panthers, my first, side dish, and main! Lol

But c'mon man! I'm kinda getting use to losing and not getting our win till the half of the season. :(       which is ridiculous!  No jumping anywhere here, I die and bleed black an blue, represented from the west coast baby!!!!

tailg8or    477

Good point Zod.  I still support the Cats in a very low-expectation sort of way. 

Despite threads and beliefs about loyalty, fair-weather fans, etc, it comes down to being entertained.  Are you entertained?  Are you still enthusiastic about going to every home game, paying for parking, spending money on concessions, buying Panthers gear and doing everything that JR and the NFL want you to do?  I'm not.  I'm not giving up on this year but the last couple weeks have taken the edge away ... again.

I have been a fan since the beginning and have owned PSLs almost since the beginning.  I will continue going to games because I enjoy taking my young son.  However, this is a business and apathy will soon set-in, deservedly so.  JR wants to win but he also wants the seats to be filled.  Concessions means money. 

It is hard to call somebody a fair-weather fan when the fair weather seems like a distant memory.  At this point, just being a fan is tough.

tailg8or    477

Sure.  The Panthers will not miss our $2800  in ticket money or $1000 in concessions a year. Charlotte would consider our $500 in hotel a fart in a bucket.

multiply that by 20,000 and they will.