Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This video shows DJ Moore pointing out to Norman where he should cover

70 posts in this topic

Posted

So he is more like a chihuahua than a pitbull when barking at receivers smh I had hope for him

Posted

Man, that hurts so bad, I am still not over it.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol at our nicklebacks being our best everything corners xD

Posted

That moment when the whole world realizes you were right.

Posted

Put him at safety period.

Posted

And we cut Florence. Shows how well our coaching and management understands personnel decisions. I mean they pick players for our starting lineup like a fantasy football team owner throwing darts in the 11th round.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

We should all be allowed to line up outside the stadium today and take turns punching him in the face.  He talks junk to everyone he lines up against, yet gets burned over and over.  I know I would feel better.

Posted

And we cut Florence. Shows how well our coaching and management understands personnel decisions. I mean they pick players for our starting lineup like a fantasy football team owner throwing darts in the 11th round.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Norman is below average but so was Florence this preseason. In fact, he was one of the worst DBs in the league at that time. Stop it. Norman at least appeared to be turning a corner, Florence just looked old.

1 person likes this

Posted

The question is this coaching or idiocy of a player?  Or is Norman too much of a Lone Wolf kind of guy who wants to do his own  thing?  

Either way, he MUST change, he MUST get healthy in a hurry, and he MUST play better for himself (to have a job) and for us (to possibly win at some point this season).

Posted

Guyz

Rivera cannot play cb...

In all seriousness...this game probably seals Chicos fate and bc of dumb players like Norman.

Norman was most likley talking junk to Stevie Johnson over DJ Moore.

DJ looks to be the most aware corner on the team. He was the first to practice in training camp...was a decent playmaker with the bears.

Posted

Norman was also tasked with keeping his guy inbounds during that last drive.  He got burned a lot.  In a game with a few goats, he stood out

Posted

Smh. He is not or anywhere near an NFL corner.