Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon Lafell

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ok. I admit it. I bashed the poo out of you over your stance on Lafell. You were right. The guy fuging sucks.

Here's one guy. Where's the rest?

Posted · Report post

Here's one guy. Where's the rest?

Just played Madden 25 and Lafell had 90 yards and a TD against the redskins.

How about you apologize now?

Posted · Report post

Just played Madden 25 and Lafell had 90 yards and a TD against the redskins.

How about you apologize now?

Damn! You got me.

Posted · Report post

I find it harder to believe he has progessed, at all. He has hit his ceiling as a receiver in this league.

i find it more implausible that he has regressed.

Posted · Report post

wtf. LaFell is not known to start off hot, I don't know why people are already turning on him this early on. He will get his shots later in the next couple of weeks and the huddle will love him again.

At this point, its Rivera that needs to get gone.

Posted · Report post

wtf. LaFell is not known to start off hot, I don't know why people are already turning on him this early on. He will get his shots later in the next couple of weeks and the huddle will love him again.

At this point, its Rivera that needs to get gone.

Let me know when Ivan. 3years and no one have yet prove me wrong about LaFail.

Posted · Report post

What exactly is your argument about LaFell? He is nothing but a #2-3 in the roster. He has progressed every year he has been here and caught passes from different QB's each year. Except for last and this year. LaFell does not suck. He is not supposed to be some franchise savior to begin with, so maybe your expectations of him were a little high to begin with.

Its like the Gettis bashers saying he was a bust, but how is a 6th round pick a bust to begin with? Its illogical.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

What exactly is your argument about LaFell? He is nothing but a #2-3 in the roster. He has progressed every year he has been here and caught passes from different QB's each year. Except for last and this year. LaFell does not suck. He is not supposed to be some franchise savior to begin with, so maybe your expectations of him were a little high to begin with.

Its like the Gettis bashers saying he was a bust, but how is a 6th round pick a bust to begin with? Its illogical.

I'm sure Lafell is a good guy.
But Ivan, LaFell suck. He suck. SUCK.

Posted · Report post

Well, as long as you put it so eloquently that way. 

Posted · Report post

lol logged in to huddle to see how bad the backlash was. . . Im leaving again.

OP says 6 targets btw. . watch the coaches film and use your own eyeballs instead of reading a fuggin stat sheet. Then maybe 90% of you would sound like you have half a clue.

. . . start Ginn at the 2 lol mmmk

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Brandon LaFell is on the Vince McMahon "You're Fired" List

He's not good enough. He's a #4

Not trying to be a Cam homer or apologist...but Jesus last time I checked he gave us the lead in all of these close heart breaking losses. Last time I checked he isn't on the field when the other teams drive down at will and score on our soft ass defense / secondary

I'm going to need you to stop making so much sense.  Good to see posts like this after all of these handicapable threads about Cam being the problem.  Defenses like Jacksonsville would kill to have a competent quarterback.

Posted · Report post

I'm sure Lafell is a good guy.
But Ivan, LaFell suck. He suck. SUCK.

Sounds like an opinion more than anything. Why does LaFell suck? Its early in the season and I do not believe he will go without a touchdown the whole season. Again, he is not a #1 to begin with, I expect him to have around 5-6 TDs this year and around 700 yards if that. I do not expect him to blow up and have a 10+ TD season with 1,000+ yards.

The whole offense is sucking at the moment. Olsen dropping passes. Cam missing wide open wideouts, which at times has been LaFell...so again, why does he suck dude? Something tells me I should not continue this debate with you...mainly because you will revert to saying he sucks...with nothing to back up the claim.

1 person likes this