Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Does Cam make his WRs better?

137 posts in this topic

Im capable of seeing QB struggles. You're not.

49ers fans can see that Kaep struggles and has areas that can be improve at. Same for Wilson, RG3 and Luck. You're the one who cant figure to see that Cam needs to improve.

You know nothing about what I can or can't see. As usual, you are talking out of your ass.

If your flawed insight was worth any more than a turd sandwich, you would be working in the NFL.

Please explain what was different about seattle's game plan against the 49ers vs the panthers. Why was Cam more successful with no interceptions and a touchdown while kaepernick had 3 ints and no touchdowns.

It was a division game! Seattle went in with a gameplan to stop the run and take out Boldin. Both Gore and Boldin were non factors in that game leavin Kaepernick one dimensional. Kaep had to try and beat Seattle by his arm which in return led to 3 ints.

If you're really that dumb to think that we'd be in a position to play till the last whistle vs. SF, them I'm not even sure what to say. You can't based a performance and lead it to another.

You know nothing about what I can or can't see. As usual, you are talking out of your ass.

If your flawed insight was worth any more than a turd sandwich, you would be working in the NFL.

So obviously your flawed insight doesn't worth more than a turd sandwich too.

Watching Chuck downplay Kaepernick struggling against the same team that Cam played well against is hilarious.

1 person likes this

Ok so the time Brady and Manning lost in those seasons in the playoffs cause they were pressured and hit, like last season is there fault too right

That's been teams game plan in the playoffs. Hit them and pressure them cause they're never hit and pressured. Coincidentally Flacco who was always hit and sacked wasn't in the playoffs and performed like it

Manning was a non existent vs Baltimore in the playoffs.

if russell wilson is so awesome and can make his receivers better, how does he only complete 8 passes out of 19 against san fran and still win?

if russell wilson is so awesome and can make his receivers better, how does he only complete 8 passes out of 19 against san fran and still win?

Shh. Don't introduce logic to Chuck. It only confuses him.

Watching Chuck downplay Kaepernick struggling against the same team that Cam played well against is hilarious.

Manuel had a 105.5 vs NE and 89.3 rating vs. us. We're you impressed by him? Not so much. I wasn't. For a rookie, sure. As a QB, nope.

Easy, football is a team game consists of 46 players on game day. Not just Wilson. ;)

Manuel had a 105.5 vs NE and 89.3 rating vs. us. We're you impressed by him? Not so much. I wasn't. For a rookie, sure. As a QB, nope.

That doesn't make any sense.