• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpantherfan84

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts

Guest KingKam

Luck and T-Rich? Stackeddddd

Now they can't complain Luck doesn't have a running game when he is stinking up the joint.

I like this one...shows the convoluted logic behind it:

What. The. fug. We just traded a guy that we traded up to #3 to get for about the 15th pick next year?

If you subtract the trade value that they lost trading up to get him, from the mid level pick they get this year, they are looking at a net of a 2nd rounder for a 1st.  Doh!

Guest KingKam

Looks like the tank process for franchise QB is in full effect by cleveland. Now they can get a franchise QB and a franchise OT/WR in the first round. Sometimes teams have to do things like that for better future instead of staying stagnant.

Hell of a trade for the Colts. Richardson can be one hell of a RB. He's the kind that hasn't been seen since the late 90's. Nice move for them.

Adrian Peterson?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Guest KingKam

I'm surprised a #3 overall pick, who had an excellent rookie season, only brought a likely late first.

Maybe the RB position really is that devalued. 

Most likely a mid rounder.

Heard that the Browns were working out Willis McGahee. If they sign him, he'd give them just as much production as Richardson has proven to give.

Maybe more.

IMO Bama running backs are almost all used up BEFORE they get to the League.

"Tank for Teddy" is in full effect in Cleveland.

Or use the high 1st's for linemen and use a lower pick for Johnny Football?

Panthers lose almost entire secondary, resign a bottom of the barrel vet and promote practice squad scrubs.

Colts lose 1 of their 2 RB, go out and make blockbuster trade.

This is the difference between being in contention since 1999 and being irrelevant since 2008.

Guest KingKam

Hmmmmmmm the Jaguars might have something to say about that!

Do those two play each other this year?

The competition to who could be more mediocre is on. The irony in this is the colts giving a helping hand.

Dwill responded to my tweet on the subject.

@DeAngeloRB: “@ECU2k6: @JayGlazer didn't fit with Chud's offense aka HE IS A RUNNING BACK. Somewhere @deangeloRB is shaking his head” yes I am