#31 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Yesterday was very electric in that stadium.

#32 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,466 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

It did seem that most of the Giants fans in my section were drunk and obnoxious.  But then again what was there to cheer about for them. Actually the guy sitting directly behind me actually shook my hand and said good game.  So not all their fans were terrible just many.

#33 RevJ

RevJ

Huddle Chaplain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

I was at Buffalos in Asheville. They outnumbered us about 20 to 1. Hell, last week Bills fans outnumbered us.

I am from Asheville.  

You do have to figure in that only about 1 in every 100 there now are from NC - although I am surprised that some of them are football fans.  I would have guessed they would be more interested in ouija board tournaments and cross dressing contests among the witches covens.

#34 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,913 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

I might have been signing "NA NA NA NAH, NA NA NA NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!" as the Giants fans in my section took their walk of shame... LOL

#35 Iced Up Son

Iced Up Son

Giant Dildo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

I went to the restroom thats behind section 134 near the end of the game and I noticed piss running across the floor. As I went to wash my hands as most sontherners do, I niticed piss running across the floor coming from several urnals.

I didn't see it happen, but I ask what kind of  FANS would do something like that? GIANTS?

As I was walking out the east entrance at the end of the game I noticed Krispy Kream flyers everywhere on the ground.Then my wife saw an adult female GIANTS fan throwing hands full on the ground.

It makes me understand why I hear so many people talking about states up north being so dirty and nasty.

#36 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

Exact opposite for me. When the Eli got sacked I yelled " eat poo Eli". Many giant fans looked back at me and i looked back at them with a inviting glance. I was a jerk during the game and was kinda hoping for a fan to say something to me. One nice lady even mouthed to her friend "what a asshole"

Im a respectable guy but Giant fans aloing with saints, cowboys, etc. is different. Along with our panthers winning I make it my mission to make a putrid gameday experience for them. I might dare say I was looking hoping for a fight after halftime.

TLDR video summary of me

(although could not bait giant fans)

#37 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Some dude flashed at me 4 fingers and yelled "4 SUPER BOWLS. HOW MANY DO YOU GUYS HAVE?" I replied back "Oh, 4. That's where you guys are gonna be picking in the draft this year"

#38 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,115 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Took this at the game.  Bahahahahahahaha!!!

25qc1u1.jpg

#39 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Some pissed off Giant fans were calling Manning......Sheli, LOL.

#40 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Fans in our section were fine, but at least one was only because her team was getting beat down so badly. Wife and I high fiving our friends two rows up across a group of Giants fans was fun. We always get one really dedicated fan of the other team in the single seat between us and the stairs and as usual, it was a knowledgeable, well mannered guy who cheered the few times he could and was great hanging out with the rest of the afternoon.

#41 sunset

sunset

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I'm really surprised everyone has such bad things to say about the Giants fans.  I'm from north Jersey and have been to a few Jets and Giants games and the Jets fans are always soooo much worse. I mean little kids give you the finger and guys whip out their junk.  I went to the Giants/Panthers game the year that the Cardinals happened decked out in Panthers gear and the Giants fans were awesome.  Had that been a preseason Jets game I probably would have had beer dumped on me!

#42 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

I sat beside a Giants fan and another Giants' fan ' with a Green Bay jersey on.....WTF?

Why do fans of other teams wear jersey's of other teams that we are'nt even playing that day much less this year????

#43 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

I'm really surprised everyone has such bad things to say about the Giants fans.  I'm from north Jersey and have been to a few Jets and Giants games and the Jets fans are always soooo much worse. I mean little kids give you the finger and guys whip out their junk.  I went to the Giants/Panthers game the year that the Cardinals happened decked out in Panthers gear and the Giants fans were awesome.  Had that been a preseason Jets game I probably would have had beer dumped on me!

I went to the Meadowlands once and the Giants fans up there were classier than the ones that were at the game yesterday. 

#44 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

My girl was by far the best looking Giants fan :3

She's also one of the only ones that stayed until the end... but mainly because I know she's bad luck for her team and made her stay.

I even made her hold a pee until the end of the first half, and as a result Carolina got the ball back and scored. She's going with me EVERY time we play vs. the Giants :D

#45 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

My girl was by far the best looking Giants fan :3

She's also one of the only ones that stayed until the end... but mainly because I know she's bad luck for her team and made her stay.

I even made her hold a pee until the end of the first half, and as a result Carolina got the ball back and scored. She's going with me EVERY time we play vs. the Giants :D

"Made her" ... wow, what a woman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.