Photo
* - - - - 4 votes

Hey guys come look at my horribad thread.

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Not sure if you're implying I did, 

no

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,739 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Not sure if you're implying I did, but this was pretty basic stuff. I'm a huge history buff, specifically WW2 , Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Greece are my two favorites. I have a lot of neat artifacts from those periods too.

judging by your pictures you're not much smaller than WWII aircraft carriers

#33 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

except even those carriers got more pussy than fat alice

#34 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

judging by your pictures you're not much smaller than WWII aircraft carriers

Judging by the size of your purse, you probably carry more accessories than both of the carriers had in armaments

#35 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,739 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Judging by the size of your purse, you probably carry more accessories than both of the carriers had in armaments

shall we revisit your louis vittoin-based braggadocio from prior threads?

i thought not

#36 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

shall we revisit your louis vittoin-based braggadocio from prior threads?

i thought not

Mine is a briefcase with a handle that goes between my office and car, yours is a murse with a big purse strap you carry around all day while wearing white and blue square Capri pants. argue what you want and obviously everyone will back you no matter how wrong, but the truth is pretty obvious who is carrying a purse!

#37 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Which of these guys is best described as carrying a purse?

Jamie-Foxx-Louis-Vuitton-Michael-Damier-

555891_215920161903469_550343681_n.jpg

Holy crap are you ugly! I've taken dumps that look better than you

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,739 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Mine is a briefcase with a handle that goes between my office and car, yours is a murse with a big purse strap you carry around all day while wearing white and blue square Capri pants. argue what you want and obviously everyone will back you no matter how wrong, but the truth is pretty obvious who is carrying a purse!

have fun with that $14,000 greasy louis vittoin accessory you use to haul peanut butter for mister bigglesworth and jars of crisco for your breakfasts and paraphernalia from yankee candle shop to complete the 90's-grandma's-house aesthetic of your domicile.

i spent three dollars on my murse in the far reaches of northern thailand so i could haul around a spare shirt and a bottle of water during several days of trekking through the jungle and up into remote upland villages near the burmese border. that murse was my pillow when i lost my credit card and had to sleep on the streets of chiang rai and didn't eat for three days. i keep my camera in it so i can take pictures of jaw-dropping locations around the world to share with my social networks. i swung that thing at a pack of wild dogs chasing me in the pacific ocean on the remote atoll of tarawa in kiribati while exploring bombed-out japanese gun emplacements. one time i tried to fit a laotian machete into it disguised as a wad of clothes so i could sneak it into singapore and ended up with a two-hour interrogation by customs officials who thought i was a trafficker (i carried it out of the country the same way en route to australia with an accompanying letter from the national bureau of firearms and explosives and a clean narc swipe.) i stored an engagement ring in the front pocket when i sneaked to guatemala to propose to my girlfriend and stuffed archaeological survey equipment in the back pocket in peru. one time i spent three days on layover in a malaysian airport and used it as a table to draw maps on for three days. another time i used the strap to secure my two-month-old to a makeshift bed in uruguay. another time i used it to conceal a butterfly knife and a shiriken when i decided to face off with the thai mafia and embark on a photojournalistic mission to document the undercover human slave trade in the streets of bangkok. i punched it in anger after an ecuadorian customs official stole my sweet-ass travel hat. i almost fell off a cliff with it in eastern australia's wollemi wilderness.

this murse has been to vietnam and fiji and mexico. this murse has been to taiwan and panama and ecuador. this murse has been on mountains and through jungles and across swamps and in caves. this murse has been stuffed in motorcycle cargo racks and in berths on cargo ships and under seats in riverboats and on trains and cars and chicken buses. this murse has carried passports and colombian pesos and pacifiers and visas and sticky rice and and andean shrunken heads. this murse has the dust and sand and ocean water and rain and humidity and mud and sweat of twenty-five countries embedded in its heretofore unwashed fibers.

murse? hah! this is no murse, alejandro, you class VII dwarf star. this is phillyb's travel satchel.

Spoiler

#39 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,964 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Not sure if you're implying I did, but this was pretty basic stuff. I'm a huge history buff, specifically WW2 , Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Greece are my two favorites. I have a lot of neat artifacts from those periods too.

Zachary, you don't have anything that's 'neat.'

#40 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

.......Meanwhile in reality everyone is laughing at you and your purse as you once again mention your lame very short recent travels like you're in Hollywood name dropping trying to impress someone. I never seen anyone make so much out a handful of trips from multiple blogs, thousands of posts bout it, journey logs, huddle posting accounts, posting on other people's travel blogs, and now claiming to write a book about it. It's getting quite embarrassing. And that's coming from someone who's been traveling since I was 10 months old when we spent the summer in France and take a least one trip a year out the country minimum.

Oh did you post something about travel, well let me tell you about my travel

Oh did you say a Thai word, let me tell you about my travel

Oh did you say hostel, let me tell .....

Oh did you bring up boating, let me tell...

Oh did you say tshirt, let me tell you about the week I spent traveling the Outlands in Australia with same tshirt

Oh did you ask what toothpaste is better, we'll in my travel to Peru we chew up a certain cactus for toothpaste when I spent a month there looking for bones

A review of that new movie, well I haven't seen it, but it looks like my travels in Thailand where I spent a month without money singing for money with my guitar

#41 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,739 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

.......Meanwhile in reality everyone is laughing at you and your purse as you once again mention your lame very short recent travels like you're in Hollywood name dropping trying to impress someone. I never seen anyone make so much out a handful of trips from multiple blogs, thousands of posts bout it, journey logs, huddle posting accounts, posting on other people's travel blogs, and now claiming to write a book about it. It's getting quite embarrassing. And that's coming from someone who's been traveling since I was 10 months old when we spent the summer in France and take a least one trip a year out the country minimum.

Oh did you post something about travel, well let me tell you about my travel

Oh did you say a Thai word, let me tell you about my travel

Oh did you say hostel, let me tell .....

Oh did you bring up boating, let me tell...

Oh did you say tshirt, let me tell you about the week I spent traveling the Outlands in Australia with same tshirt

Oh did you ask what toothpaste is better, we'll in my travel to Peru we chew up a certain cactus for toothpaste when I spent a month there looking for bones

A review of that new movie, well I haven't seen it, but it looks like my travels in Thailand where I spent a month without money singing for money with my guitar

since the unfortunate beginning of your contact with the huddle your MO has been to come screaming like a banshee into every thread you can squeeze into dropping your XXXL spandex pants and flapping your flaccid noodle around in everybody's face like we're having some kind of contest because one-upping people with pictures of your expensive things is a compulsive behavior for you. it's strange how blind you are to this.

you place value in things because of the price tag attached to them; most of the rest of us place value on things because of the experience or sentiment or memory implicit in their being. this is why we all think you're gross

#42 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Which comic hero was shown on the cover punching Hitler before we even declared war on Germany?

#43 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

oh yeah Alice is fat

#44 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

fat alice just spent lots of time explaining lots of real cool poo that Philly has done with his life.....awesome!

all the while, he's sitting in mom and dads house waiting for the maid to get home with a fresh jar of skippy extra smooth.  face it alice...even with all of daddy's money, you always have been and always will be a complete loser....lonely loser.

#45 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

fat alice just spent lots of time explaining lots of real cool poo that Philly has done with his life.....awesome!

all the while, he's sitting in mom and dads house waiting for the maid to get home with a fresh jar of skippy extra smooth. face it alice...even with all of daddy's money, you always have been and always will be a complete loser....lonely loser.

Says the old guy with a family spending his afternoon at home picking internet fights with a stranger while using recycled grade school put downs. L O L

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com