Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First pre-season game is Tuesday against the Hawks

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Since I've tuned in, 8-0 run for the Hawks with some lazy and terrible ball being played by the Cats. Kemba picking up his dribble behind the 3 point line, lazy passes, just playing out of control, and bad shots from he and Hendo. Zeller and MKG looking decent though IMO. 

Kemba better pick it up this season. A huge fan of Kemba since his UCONN days and have called him out last season. If he doesnt show major improvements this season, we might be drafting a PG in the draft next year: Smart, Harrison, or Exum.

Posted · Report post

Kemba better pick it up this season. A huge fan of Kemba since his UCONN days and have called him out last season. If he doesnt show major improvements this season, we might be drafting a PG in the draft next year: Smart, Harrison, or Exum.

Had to leave so I'm not watching much anymore, but just a random note on Kemba...

I've thought for a little bit that he could be one hell of a 6th man. If we end up with a PG in next year's draft, bring Kemba off the bench and just let Kemba be Kemba. Come in, be a scorer, and run around like he's back at UCONN. Almost be like a Jamaal Crawford/Nate Robinson type role where his mission is to come in and light it up. 

Posted · Report post

Sessions showing why he is one of the best backups in the league.

Posted · Report post

Had to leave so I'm not watching much anymore, but just a random note on Kemba...

I've thought for a little bit that he could be one hell of a 6th man. If we end up with a PG in next year's draft, bring Kemba off the bench and just let Kemba be Kemba. Come in, be a scorer, and run around like he's back at UCONN. Almost be like a Jamaal Crawford/Nate Robinson type role where his mission is to come in and light it up. 

That's the type of player I really think he is: a 6th man off the bench.

Posted · Report post

We're not gonna have to worry about sucking for a draft pick...

We still blow lol.

Posted · Report post

We're not gonna have to worry about sucking for a draft pick...

We still blow lol.

Sign me up.

Posted · Report post

How did Michael Kidd-Gilchrist do? I know he only score 3 points but I didnt want to based it off just from the stats sheet. Im hoping that he will show improvements this season or else he's going to  be looking like another bust for this franchise.

Posted · Report post

I only saw a few minutes, but he looked good then bad to me. Slash to the basket, to miss a shot. Hustled on defense at least. Essentially, same looking guy so far.

He has to quit jump shooting FTs though

Posted · Report post

MKG would be a great guy to have backing up Wiggins lol.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Watched the whole game. And yet it's still pre season I agree we won't have to worry about draft picks. We are gonna be bad.

Al Jefferson looked good. Showed some low post moves I've never seen from any bobcat.

Kemba played ok. Made some turnovers but still played good.

Hendo was Hendo. Nothing great. Just himself

MKG still can't shoot obviously lol.

Jeff Taylor looked real good. And I wish he was starting over MKG but I realize u can't do that or you might as well trade him.

Ben Gordon lookes slimmer. He also missed atleast two wide Open players behind the arc. Quite selfish

Zeller played meh. Made quite a few bad passes and turnovers. But also made some nice plays offensively. Paul milsap was too much muscle for him down low. But still ok game from him.

Biyombo......... It is what it is lol.

Mcbob looked smooth.

Tolliver was aight.

Was fun to watch our new players together and see what could possibly be. I do not expect to be in the playoffs with this team though.

Posted · Report post

you failed to mention anything about our leading scorer - Sessions

it's big that he's back.. he was so helpful in the 2nd half of games last year..

Posted · Report post

first pre-season game with a new coach?  We almost won the game.  I didn't see it,

but it sounds a lot more encouraging to me than most of you guys are making it out to be.