Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

Posted

They said something on Talking Dead about this and Gimple said so far he looks like a "pussy".  I think there's going to be some kind of event that turns him around.  

There's a scene in one of the previews that makes me think it is an incident similar to the comics.

he finds a trail of blood and has a panicked look on his face... I think something happens to his sister and he finds her, and loses his poo...

Also, there is a scene of him and Rick fighting, I believe... Also one that looked like Daryl was clocking Rick, I think.

Also, another scene where the car gets trapped and Tyreese gets out with his hammer and is surrounded by walkers.

Posted

Also

1 person likes this

Posted

here's Abraham:

m_cudlitz.jpg

Color me unimpressed. Dude is like a beefier version of Samwise Gamgee.

He will always be Bull Randleman.

2 people like this

Posted

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Posted

here's Abraham:

m_cudlitz.jpg

Color me unimpressed. Dude is like a beefier version of Samwise Gamgee.

He looks suitable but I was expecting someone bigger muscle wise. It may just be the angle though. His look is irrelevant if they don't make him like the Abraham in the comics though. I have little faith because as you've said, they've went so far away from the comics now that it's hard to tell how Abraham will end up.

Posted

I thought last nights episode was super boring. Am I the only one?

1 person likes this

Posted

Billy Connelly woulda made a better Abraham.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure, but to me he'll always be Cole from D3.

2 people like this

Posted

i think the way we watch tv/movies in large degree means we are kinda formated for how things are supposed to shake out.

sure last night was not an over the top knock out punch to start things off but isn't that typical tv? i think the show went the other direction in terms of setting the table for the rest of the season early on by saying don't get close to anybody.

i noticed one zombie Rick kept looking at near the fence who had messed up eyes and that's what hap to the kid who got sick. messed up eyes.

also wouldn't it be boring if they went page for page like the comics? mix it up some. not invert the story arc but change it up is fine.

Posted

The scene with the girl and rick in the woods started out showing an up close of a spider on a web. I was hoping it would be foreshadowing for rick walking into the hunters. That would have been so much better of a beginning of the season.

Posted

Not sure, but to me he'll always be Cole from D3.

Holy Crap talk about a throwback I had totally forgot about that.  Wow.  

Posted

I thought last nights episode was super boring. Am I the only one?

Nope, thought it was on the boring side too but hopefully this virus storyline helps create a better balance between plot/character and action on the show.