Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

I enjoyed the premier episode.The scene in the Big Lots/Walmart was really good even though it was pretty nonsensical.  I was kinda expecting the weird girl Rick found in the forest to be one of the Hunters from the comic series. If the show skips the Hunters storyline I'm going to be pissed because that story has tons of potential.

My only real gripe is that they've turned Tyrese into a pussy. They've pretty much completely botched him at this point.

I also kinda think that the whole flu angle is kinda lame.

My only real gripe is that they've turned Tyrese into a pussy. They've pretty much completely botched him at this point.

They said something on Talking Dead about this and Gimple said so far he looks like a "pussy".  I think there's going to be some kind of event that turns him around.  

here's Abraham:

m_cudlitz.jpg

Color me unimpressed. Dude is like a beefier version of Samwise Gamgee.

They said something on Talking Dead about this and Gimple said so far he looks like a "pussy".  I think there's going to be some kind of event that turns him around.  

There's a scene in one of the previews that makes me think it is an incident similar to the comics.

he finds a trail of blood and has a panicked look on his face... I think something happens to his sister and he finds her, and loses his poo...

Also, there is a scene of him and Rick fighting, I believe... Also one that looked like Daryl was clocking Rick, I think.

Also, another scene where the car gets trapped and Tyreese gets out with his hammer and is surrounded by walkers.

here's Abraham:

m_cudlitz.jpg

He will always be Bull Randleman.

2 people like this

He will always be Bull Randleman.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!

here's Abraham:

m_cudlitz.jpg

He looks suitable but I was expecting someone bigger muscle wise. It may just be the angle though. His look is irrelevant if they don't make him like the Abraham in the comics though. I have little faith because as you've said, they've went so far away from the comics now that it's hard to tell how Abraham will end up.

I thought last nights episode was super boring. Am I the only one?

1 person likes this