Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Return of Jonathan Stewart

87 posts in this topic

Posted

D Will is running well, let Stew ride the bike until he's 150%...

Posted

What's the over/under on who sees the field first, Barner or Stewart?

Posted

get barner in this week or next and then stewart by the time we play ATL and just abuse them.

Posted

Some app of mine just alerted me that he won't be back for 2-3 weeks.

Posted

We need to start him this week...the only way he is going to get conditioned is by playing real live football. 

Posted

We need to start him this week...the only way he is going to get conditioned is by playing real live football. 

bc0.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I say the coaching staff should take advantage of D-Will and Tolbert at the moment, and let J-Stew fully recover. We're going to need him in November.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, we have already replaced Amini with a center. Person said they haven't IR'd him because it would be a waste of a game check to sign somebody who wouldn't play. 

That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard.

Posted

When is the trade deadline?

Posted

JStew is a terrific player if he can get healthy. You guys that get mad at your own players over injuries or contract need some perspective.

Posted

One advantage with Stewart is that he is a slightly better receiver than either Williams or Tolbert.  His return will help the passing game some. 

Posted

When is the trade deadline?

October 29. Also, any signing bonus that was split up over the life of the contract to make salary cap space immediately accelerates and hits the team this year. Every Huddler reading this needs to remember that little fact when calling for Stewie to be traded. Jon Beason is still on our salary cap even though he's not on our roster anymore.

Salary caps are a bitch sometimes. Smart GMs plan not just for this year, but for the next few years also. That salary cap space we have now can be rolled over into next year when we are REALLY going to need it.

#HurneyMagic

2 people like this