Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR, Gettleman and Cam

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Williams isn't above average.

He's top 10 in the league, give it a rest.

1 person likes this

Posted

No they aren't. Olsen maybe.

Williams isn't above average. Smith isn't either anymore....not based on the role they are playing here.

Greg Olsen is arguably our best player on offense right now.

That says a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted

He's top 10 in the league, give it a rest.

You holding on to one stat line.....doesn't make Williams an above average RB.

In his role as a 20 ish carry per game RB and 89 as a #1......neither are above average.

The past and fandom are blurring things

Posted

Luck really balled out tonight

2 people like this

Posted

Tired of complaints about cams weapons. Smith, Olsen, Williams, tolbert all average to above average for NFL players. Lafell and Ginn adequate to average. That's six playmakers all of which new England would love to have. Get cam line help, way before adding "weapons".

This is probably the dumbest statement I have read all week.

Posted

Nicks or Kraken...you have 10 seconds to decide.

Posted

Tired of complaints about cams weapons. Smith, Olsen, Williams, tolbert all average to above average for NFL players. Lafell and Ginn adequate to average. That's six playmakers all of which new England would love to have. Get cam line help, way before adding "weapons".

Agreed. We need a new #1 WR, #2 TE, and another decent receiver, but a new LT, RT, and RG are a MUCH higher priority if you ask me. Our O-Line has played above themselves as of late but they are still pitiful.
1 person likes this

Posted

I buy "adequate to average" for LaFell, but not Ginn.  I think he's potentially one of the more dangerous players we have on offense if they continue finding ways to use him.

Posted

Cam said in an interview i think it was last year, that he wants to resign with the panthers, if he wants to be a panther for life, let it be!

Posted

No they aren't. Olsen maybe.

Williams isn't above average. Smith isn't either anymore....not based on the role they are playing here.

That's why it was qualified average to above average. Average on the low, above average on the high. Reading comprehension is a valuable skill. If you don't think dlo and smitty are atleast average players you are insane

2 people like this

Posted

This is probably the dumbest statement I have read all week.

Thank you for adding your Ohhh so valuable opinion.

Posted

That's why it was qualified average to above average. Average on the low, above average on the high. Reading comprehension is a valuable skill. If you don't think dlo and smitty are atleast average players you are insane

I'm sure he believes DWill is average at best, while he would rate Stew as above average.

Just a wild guess.