• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

Ron Rivera getting angry/ yelling

So i missed this game, but i read some posts about Ron yelling at a ref? or players?

Can anybody elaborate on what happened? thanks guys love all of you. yay

Waiting for someone to making it into a gif.  It is gif worthy. 

I think there was a spittle sighting.

Not just yelling.  Completely eviscerating every ref he could get to walk over.  At one point the poor side judge could only muster a wimpy looking "OK".  Ron was almost shoulder deep in his ear about a holding call.

He wouldn't let it go, either. About 5 minutes later the cameras go back to him and he's still going at them. Lol. Boger and his crew are awful.

I think his main point was "We are up 20 on these losers and you are giving them handouts all game, cut it the fug out".

He wouldn't let it go, either. About 5 minutes later the cameras go back to him and he's still going at them. Lol. Boger and his crew are awful.

This X's infinity and beyond plus 1

Ron was wearing the zebras out on holding no calls to. Finally got one near the end. It was criminal and Glennon's final throw should have been flagged for several holds.

Got to give props to Ron. Just a few weeks ago, he was on the same seat as schiano. Rather than just saying its my way or the high way, he changed his style and now that decision is paying off. The best part about our team now is the confidence that is building. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts