25 replies to this topic

#16 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,528 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

took me 24 days to do everything there is in the game besides trying to get 100% on each memory. Which would probably make it 25-26. Longest of any game I've played to complete everything inside of it.

I played the Aveline add on too. Can't wait till that game comes out next year. Seems like she'll be another interesting character to play. Not to mention she's pretty hot too.

#17 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

took me 24 days to do everything there is in the game besides trying to get 100% on each memory. Which would probably make it 25-26. Longest of any game I've played to complete everything inside of it.

I played the Aveline add on too. Can't wait till that game comes out next year. Seems like she'll be another interesting character to play. Not to mention she's pretty hot too.

I kinda think that the game is deceptively long because the actual tasks aren't that time consuming, but sailing to them is.

#18 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Yeah I agree that the game pointing out where each little thing is and such kind of knocked down the exploration aspect a bit

took advantage of us with OCD completionist tendencies though..

#19 Thewoodpeckersighs

Thewoodpeckersighs

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Munnerlyn1: 

That ending though .. songs so good. 

Brotherhood still my favorite but this is def tied for number 2 with the 1st one for me. 

I didnt like how simple that combat still is and the main missions were pretty bland but the actual story outside of the missions was great. The best parts were probably the hacking you can do outside of the animus. The info you get from some of it was amazing.

#20 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,198 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

#21 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,528 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

Adewale's outfit is badass. One of the best assassin outfits in the series.

#22 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yeah it was. Freedom Cry was pretty good. There was supposedly a pretty significant hint about the location of the next game in the series in it but nobody has unearthed it yet from what Ive found.

I did notice the brown box from "Embers" at the end though which was awesome to see again, but i dont think thats the hint. Seems too obvious.

#23 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,299 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Yeah it was. Freedom Cry was pretty good. There was supposedly a pretty significant hint about the location of the next game in the series in it but nobody has unearthed it yet from what Ive found.

I did notice the brown box from "Embers" at the end though which was awesome to see again, but i dont think thats the hint. Seems too obvious.

Some of the computer files gave hints potentially. The files detailing Desmond's lineage, his mother and fathers ancestry were listed. Former locations/time periods were represented, with next in line being the American Midwest and New England (on the paternal side) which followed American Colonies/War for Independence. The maternal lineage had the nineteenth century as the Napoleonic Wars/Taiwan and the 20th century as "Summer of Love" American Pacific Coast. 

#24 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Some of the computer files gave hints potentially. The files detailing Desmond's lineage, his mother and fathers ancestry were listed. Former locations/time periods were represented, with next in line being the American Midwest and New England (on the paternal side) which followed American Colonies/War for Independence. The maternal lineage had the nineteenth century as the Napoleonic Wars/Taiwan and the 20th century as "Summer of Love" American Pacific Coast. 

Read those. Think it will be one of those spots but there was so much info there isn't any way to tell which one.

#25 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,299 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

Assassinating hippies on Haight-Ashbury would be the weirdest and potentially funnest thing ever. 

#26 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

just got this game holy crap it is addicting and awesome. best assassins creed imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.