• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I've been playing for a few days now and my only gripe is that the missions where you have to follow people still pisses me off

#12 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

Am enjoying it quite a bit.

#13 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Ok, I think this is probably the best Assassin's Creed there is now; Ezio is still my favorite character though. You go underwater, sail on the sea, and fight on land. There's also many things to do in this game. I don't think I've played a game this long and still not have gotten 100% yet and still not finished the story line yet. The outfits for Edward are great as well. The Mayan outfit, Edward the Legend outfit, and Drake outfit are all bad ass. And the stock black and red outfit is awesome too. There's also great customizations for your ship as well. And you also have the option to play as the female assassin in New Orleans. There's also going to be a DLC soon where you play as the assassin Adawale (spelling?). Overall, great game.

#14 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

Ok need a expansion pack or some more DLC add ons soon. lol

#15 CCS

CCS

HUDDLER

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'm a few memory sequences away and I haven't read spoilers yet but I'm guessing that Edward Kenway dies at the end just judging on other peoples reactions and the fact that we have upcoming DLC featuring Adewale.

i

#16 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

took me 24 days to do everything there is in the game besides trying to get 100% on each memory. Which would probably make it 25-26. Longest of any game I've played to complete everything inside of it.

I played the Aveline add on too. Can't wait till that game comes out next year. Seems like she'll be another interesting character to play. Not to mention she's pretty hot too.

#17 CCS

CCS

HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

took me 24 days to do everything there is in the game besides trying to get 100% on each memory. Which would probably make it 25-26. Longest of any game I've played to complete everything inside of it.

I played the Aveline add on too. Can't wait till that game comes out next year. Seems like she'll be another interesting character to play. Not to mention she's pretty hot too.

I kinda think that the game is deceptively long because the actual tasks aren't that time consuming, but sailing to them is.

#18 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Yeah I agree that the game pointing out where each little thing is and such kind of knocked down the exploration aspect a bit

took advantage of us with OCD completionist tendencies though..

#19 Thewoodpeckersighs

Thewoodpeckersighs

ROOKIE

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Munnerlyn1: 

That ending though .. songs so good. 

Brotherhood still my favorite but this is def tied for number 2 with the 1st one for me. 

I didnt like how simple that combat still is and the main missions were pretty bland but the actual story outside of the missions was great. The best parts were probably the hacking you can do outside of the animus. The info you get from some of it was amazing.

#20 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• LocationValdosta Georgia
HUDDLER

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users